The day the casuals took notice of khabib!

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

one of the worst beatings of modern mma! caner was on that same card!

Nah was the Conor fight

He was still a generic Russian here

Last edited:
I'm still not sold on him as one of the GOATs

Incredible fighter but we need to see him fight someone that offers him adversity

They need to put a Pride FC ref cam on Khalabib during his fights and turn the mic way up so you can hear him talking caca to his opponents during the fight.

mark-hunt-atomic-butt-drop.gif

Casuals still don't know who he is. Take his photo and show it to 50 people on the street. 1 or 2 would know and they would not be able to pronounce his name.

No slight on Khabib....this MMA shit doesn't matter to people.

Casuals still don't know who he is. Take his photo and show it to 50 people on the street. 1 or 2 would know and they would not be able to pronounce his name.

No slight on Khabib....this MMA shit doesn't matter to people.

That's because nobody can tell these Dagestanis apart. Same face, same neckbeard, same buzzcut, same lack of personality and charisma.

Conor matters.

Can't say I've noticed this chap before. Is he any good?

one of the worst beatings of modern mma! caner was on that same card!

It's funny that you try to praise Khabib, and yet cannot do so without mentioning Conor and even calling him "caner" like an idiot.

I'm still not sold on him as one of the GOATs

Incredible fighter but we need to see him fight someone that offers him adversity
who cares what youre sold on? im sure he does though! LOL. damn your false sense of importance is painful to observe. most ppl nowadays think theyre too special!

It's funny that you try to praise Khabib, and yet cannot do so without mentioning Conor and even calling him "caner" like an idiot.
why shouldnt i mention caner? cause its hurts your feelings? LOL!

I think it's interesting how Khabib fans have become the very thing they despise. Rabid nut huggers who uncontrollably shitpost about their hero. Also, watch OP call me a Conor fan just because I criticized him.

who cares what youre sold on? im sure he does though! LOL. damn your false sense of importance is painful to observe. most ppl nowadays think theyre too special!
You made a thread belittling people in the title. Stop projecting.

I think it's interesting how Khabib fans have become the very thing they despise. Rabid nut huggers who uncontrollably shitpost about their hero. Also, watch OP call me a Conor fan just because I criticized him.
youre an under cover caner fanboy.

Back