Who Wins - Artem or Paulie

Who wins at BKFC - Artem or Paulie

• Total voters

BrianC18t

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
On the surface it seems clear that Paulie should win this fight... as he is the more seasoned boxer... but honestly I think Artem has a really good shot. More so than McGregor did against Flyod. Should be a bloody war! What are your thoughts on the outcome of this fight?

I really hope Paulie gets stomped after acting like such an ass! Long live the GOAT!

Put in the comments who you want to win.

Artem is very very tough. Going 5 rounds bare-knuckle with Jason Knight = tough.

I hope Lobov beats that despicable shitstain.

For the sake of MMA and the "stupid fucking fans" I hope Artem destroys this fucking punk but it is a boxing match and as bad as I hate Paulie, he is probably the more skilled pugilist.

On the surface it seems more likely that they're both in on this scam, and they're trying their best to make the fight interesting to the general public.

On the surface it seems more likely that they're both in on this scam, and they're trying their best to make the fight interesting to the general public.
Gee ya think?

Prize fighters selling a fight....gotta be a scam

If you really believe that Artem has a shot, you are delusional.

He got beat up and dropped by Jason Knight lol. Jason. Knight. He only won that fight, because Jason Knight is somehow much worse of a boxer than Lobov himself.

Paulie will probably tko Lobov.

Paulie is pillowfisted by boxing standards, but there’s such a disparity in talent, that it’s likely he’ll look like a power puncher to the untrained eye.

Hopefully Artem pulls it off and KO's this whiney little bitch into another dimension

Paulie should win with his skill advantage and also if its close I think the judges will give it to Paulie to set up a potential conor fight

Although I do not care for half of what Paulie says, I think Paulie is going to make it look fairly easy. Calling the MMA community a piece of shit isn't going to win fans over, Paulie took this fight because he thinks it will probably get him closer to a Conor fight.

Artem with them t-rex arms

I just hope Artem catches him and ko's him out cold, can you imagine the meltdown Paulie would go through after being floored by both Conor and Artem.

Paulie wins and then gets called out by Conor.

Does anyone actually care?

I honestly don’t give a shit. But I’d like to see Paulie win because McGregor huggers make me ill.

Back