do yall believe in the power of belief?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
we see it in action all the time.

In basketball you see the crowd's belief give the players energy.
You tell someone whos doubting themselves that you believe in them, it brings them up. you gave them energy and they feel a little bit better.

my conclusion?

Artem will beat Paulie.
Paulies dispicable acts will cause people to hate him. No one will believe in him because they wont want to believe in him. They will want and believe in Artem. Artem will recieve the people's energy. Just like goku recieved energy from the whole earth for his spirit bomb on freeza.

Artem is a fan favorite and no one likes Paulie. Emotion will trump reason on this day. People believe what they want to believe and ignore reason, and because of this, Artem will win.

we see it in action all the time.

In basketball you see the crowd's belief give the players energy.
You tell someone whos doubting themselves that you believe in them, it brings them up. you gave them energy and they feel a little bit better.

my conclusion?

Artem will beat Paulie.
Paulies dispicable acts will cause people to hate him. No one will believe in him because they wont want to believe in him. They will want and believe in Artem. Artem will recieve the people's energy. Just like goku recieved energy from the whole earth for his spirit bomb on freeza.

Artem is a fan favorite and no one likes Paulie. Emotion will trump reason on this day. People believe what they want to believe and ignore reason, and because of this, Artem will win.
As a Seahawks fan....yes.....yes we do!

The power of belief?

So if I believe BJ Penn will be the LW champ in 2020....it will happen?

Everyone knows that the best way to succeed is by not believing in yourself.

Can you really believe that believing is useless?

giphy.gif
throne-of-lies.gif
giphy.gif

In some instances sure like you've gotta believe in yourself enough to get up and train. I don't think what fans believe plays much of a factor.

Last edited:
The power of belief?

So if I believe BJ Penn will be the LW champ in 2020....it will happen?

The only reason it won't happen is because more people believe it won't

I believe that Conner is a tool and that gsp is disqualified from GOAT talk because he tapped to strikes.

Back