Media Artem Lobov reacts to Paul Malignaggi spitting incident: "He's Just a Scumbag"

Phillyz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Artem makes some great points here. Paulie is a straight up scumbag.

Hope Artem wins. Dude gets slapped and spat on like a common whore. I feel a little bit sorry for him.

He's a lot like the people you hang out with Artem. That scumbag is going to beat that ass as well.

I will trust his opinion on this one. If anyone knows scumbags it’s Artem.

Spitting is the most scum thing you can do.
I get he's trying to hype the fight, but that was just lame.

I'll be so happy if Artem somehow pulls out the W.

Artem, you better Kick his disrespectful irrelevant ass!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

How do you not love this man, Sherdog? All heart, great attitude, agree 100‰ here
Agree. He’s pretty genuine. Not a very good fighter, but he actually doesn’t seem like a bad guy. Gets a bad wrap because of Conor, but he seems like a cool dude. I’m hoping he KO’s that idiot, even tho that is very unlikely.

So you got a professional boxer vs a very average MMA fighter with very average boxing.....Artem is going to get KO’d.

meanwhile artem hanging out with reputable guys like conor who (allegedly) rape people

meanwhile artem hanging out with reputable guys like conor who (allegedly) rape people
you "allegedly" rape people too.... that's how "allegedly" works.... see, now you are a rapist because someone said so with no proof or conviction.

you like that system of judgement? guilty until proven innocent

Lol, how many times can a grown man be slapped and punked public? I he gets spit on and he just takes it?!

I wonder if artem knows he’s just a jobber who’s biggest claim to fame is being McNuggets’ punching bag and waterboy.

Anyone rooting for Polly really is a bastard irl. Let's go Artem.

Back