How much are the fighter of one FC paid?

SouthSide971

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seems like they signing almost every kickboxing and thai star and now they getting some famous mma fighter,so I'm wondering

Didn't Alvarez say he's getting 8 figures? Curious how they get revenue to operate since the free app didn't show commercials.

It's probably similar to Bellator. Hard to even speculate, I don't think they've ever disclosed this info.
Didn't Alvarez say he's getting 8 figures? Curious how they get revenue to operate since the free app didn't show commercials.
I believe he said his contract is worth 8 figures. Still a lot more than he'd make in the UFC without the belt.

Last edited:
Not enough. You hear that Sage got his beautiful angelic mug cracked and fractured in 8 different places?!

Rabban is way to cute for that. Fuck that shit.
<DisgustingHHH>

I read somewhere a month or so back that their fan base in Singapore more than triples the fan base that the UFC has here in the States. Is that true?

It's probably similar to Bellator. Hard to even speculate, I don't think they've ever disclosed this info.

I believe he said his contract is worth 10 figures. Still a lot more than he'd make in the UFC without the belt.
10 figures is at least 1,000,000,000. There's absolutely no way Eddie Alvarez generates $1 bil of revenue to warrant paying him that much.

10 figures is at least 1,000,000,000. There's absolutely no way Eddie Alvarez generates $1 bil of revenue to warrant paying him that much.
Sorry man my mistake, I meant 8.

I believe he said his contract is worth 8 figures. Still a lot more than he'd make in the UFC without the belt.
They got one hell of a roster,they must pay better than bellator

Even $10,000,000 is way too much for Eddie Alvarez.
I think it's like 8 fights, I say good for him. This is probably the last contract of his career. That breaks down to what? 1.2ish Mil a fight? Good for Eddie he's given his life to this sport and if the rumors are true the UFC fucked him out of PPV points against Conor(or some form of compensation). Besides his early UFC career (en route to the title) the guy always puts on entertaining fights.
They got one hell of a roster,they must pay better than bellator
I didn't really get specific with that, so I guess it's my bad. What I meant is that the pay structure probably breaks down in a similar manner where the stars are making decent money, and the prelim fighters are probably fighting for 500/500.

Last edited:
I think it's like 8 fights, I say good for him. This is probably the last contract of his career. That breaks down to what? 1.2ish Mil a fight? Good for Eddie he's given his life to this sport and if the rumors are true the UFC fucked him out of PPV points against Conor(or some form of compensation). Besides his early UFC career (en route to the title) the guy always puts on entertaining fights.
Doesn't make any sense for ONE FC to pay Alvarez for his past fights contributions to DREAM, especially considering his best days are long gone.

Doesn't make any sense for ONE FC to pay Alvarez for his past fights contributions to DREAM, especially considering his best days are long gone.
Whatevs man they did and a fighter is profiting because of it, are you really upset that a fighter is being compensated well? ONE's been throwing money at everyone. Notoriously "less promotable" FlW Demetrius Johnson signed a similar contract.

Eddie's fighting out his career with ONE likely, he's the biggest name they've had. 8figs doesn't even mean that much without knowing the terms and bouts. It could easily be 20-30 fights over like 20 years something ONE isn't planning on playing out all of because Alvarez will retired long before he fights it out.

I read somewhere a month or so back that their fan base in Singapore more than triples the fan base that the UFC has here in the States. Is that true?

OneFC events get billions of viewers, they are in almost every house in the world. Their reach is unmatched. They are the true global force of mma and sports in the world.

They've revolutionized weight cutting and drug testing.

Bow down to your lord Chatri.

Last edited:
Whatevs man they did and a fighter is profiting because of it, are you really upset that a fighter is being compensated well? ONE's been throwing money at everyone. Notoriously "less promotable" FlW Demetrius Johnson signed a similar contract.
I don't own any interest in ONE FC, so I'm not upset. More puzzled.

I doubt Eddie is making $1 million/fight. Could see ONE giving him a nice signing bonus and now he can get sponsorships.

He probably makes more money every time he wins and $1 million/fight if he becomes champ. I'd say he's probably signed a 12 fight contract and that's why he said the contract is worth 8 figures.

Aoki has had 12 fights with ONE with two IGF fights and one Dream fight during that 12 fight stretch.
So it looks like ONE are giving out long contracts for big name fighters.

The stars probably earn pretty good money but the "third world fighters" on the undercards get paid shit.

Back