I’m retiring from Sherdog if Lobov Loses

RJ43

The Baddy
@Gold
Reaction score
I don’t want to post in a world where we do not get to enjoy the absolute bliss of watching Paulie get KO’d stiff in a bare knuckle match.

If Lobov doesn’t KO Paulie stiff then I’m outta here for good.

ulEpZC.gif

No you're not.

Realistically Paulie is going to fuck Artem's world up. Dude looked like he was the star of a horror movie after fighting the grappler Jason Knight. Artem takes too many lumps against average strikers. A high level boxer can really fuck his shit up.

I doubt artem wins but if he does I'm betting Pauline ends up in the loony bin.

If this is how bad he loses his shit over a mere sparring match with Conor, losing to artem will snap his feeble brain.

Realistically Paulie is going to fuck Artem's world up. Dude looked like he was the star of a horror movie after fighting the grappler Jason Knight. Artem takes too many lumps against average strikers. A high level boxer can really fuck his shit up.

I am hoping for something magical.

I doubt artem wins but if he does I'm betting Pauline ends up in the loony bin.

If this is how bad he loses his shit over a mere sparring match with Conor, losing to artem will snap his feeble brain.

The possibilities are endless.

Artem gonna show Paulie what fighting feels like

I am looking forward to the fight (just because of the sheer circus and ridiculous fight promotion that they are engaging in), but frankly speaking I couldn't care less who gets knocked out, as long as one of them does. Paulie wins we can expect the circus to set up camp near the Conor tent, Lobov wins we get to see Paulie shed some tears for all the stupid shit he has been saying.

Analyzing the fight, not sure who is going to win, Paulie's skills are on a different level but Lobov can take a beating and Paulie's brittle hands are not up to the task to give a serious one (he's had multiple surgeries), I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks them and the fight turns into a defensive match, Paulie might have brittle hands and little power but he does have really good movement and defensive abilities.

Last edited:
I don’t want to post in a world where we do not get to enjoy the absolute bliss of watching Paulie get KO’d stiff in a bare knuckle match.

If Lobov doesn’t KO Paulie stiff then I’m outta here for good.

ulEpZC.gif
auv6fk.png

in b4 edit!

Yeah, this is what my initial thoughts about it were, but if Artem is hyper aggressive out of the gate, I can envision Paulie maybe get unnerved by the sensation of getting hit with bare knuckles and the different rules ala, Chris Leben in his recent bk match where he grabbed the other guys head and just pounded him into unconsciousness before he hardly knew what hit him. I'm not predicting Artem to win, but I am second guessing my initial feelings that its a laughable matchup that you literally could bet your house on which is how I felt about the McGregor/Mayweather matchup. So what I'm saying, in essence, is the bare-knuckle aspect could possibly drastically change the outcome. In a straight boxing match with regular gloves? yeah, I bet the house. I probably will end up plunking down a dime or two or ten on Paulie.

Back