*Are we gonna be able to watch Goat Lobov rearranging Paulie Malignaggi face or he gonna pull off?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Man, just waiting for Artem to destroy this guy. Hope he doesn't goes for a last second pull off.

Hope it will not happen, I pray for a conor-paulie match just for the glorious build in.
Paulie is hilarious and Conor is Conor.

I used to pull for Artem sarcastically. Now, I genuinely, sincerely hope Artem beats the douche off this loudmouth Jersey Shore-lookin' dipshit

Ya'll Conor nuthuggers are livin' in a fantasy world. Paulie's going to beat the brakes off of Artem and show ya'll that he's really not that great and he never has been, unlike Paulie. You sheep are just cheerleading for Artem cause you like Conor. But Artem's Conor's (And going to be Paulies) punching bag!

Paulie is perpetually surprised

Ya'll Conor nuthuggers are livin' in a fantasy world. Paulie's going to beat the brakes off of Artem and show ya'll that he's really not that great and he never has been.

Nobody said Artem was great. It is a joke..

Don’t hold your breath..

Or do, I don’t care.

Artem gets his face rearranged if this fight happens. Paulie may be an ass clown, but he's also a multi time boxing champ.

Hope it will not happen, I pray for a conor-paulie match just for the glorious build in.
Paulie is hilarious and Conor is Conor.
I would pay PPV money just to watch those two shit talk for 60 minutes face to face

Ya'll Conor nuthuggers are livin' in a fantasy world. Paulie's going to beat the brakes off of Artem and show ya'll that he's really not that great and he never has been, unlike Paulie. You sheep are just cheerleading for Artem cause you like Conor. But Artem's Conor's (And going to be Paulies) punching bag!
"You sheep are just cheerleading for Artem cause you like Conor"
Wrong. I'm cheerleading for Artem cause I hate Paulie. A lot

Rooting for Artem but I think Paulie will pummel him. Hope I'm wrong.

Paulie is a former world champion boxer. Unless he breaks his hands he's going to kill Artem.

We all agree that the GOAT thing for Lobov is a joke right?? Dude is a sloppy jobber who’s biggest claim to fame is being mcfail’s punching bag and water boy right??

I used to pull for Artem sarcastically. Now, I genuinely, sincerely hope Artem beats the douche off this loudmouth Jersey Shore-lookin' dipshit
dude is nothing but class. first time i see 1 of his interviews on ariel helwani i was like damn this is a good dude.

same thing happened when i heard king mo sub radio. you'd be surprised who is chill af and down to earth. i mean dan hardy is a completely different person/persona now

conors a twat. so is pauley.

Last edited:
Fuck Paulie.. the guy is a classless POS

Honestly I hope he breaks his hands early on Lobov skull and takes a vicious beating..

Most likely outcome is he boxes him to bits thk

I don't think most are cheering for Artem because they like Conor, they just can't stand paulie.

Artem gets his face rearranged if this fight happens. Paulie may be an ass clown, but he's also a multi time boxing champ.
Sure but he is not used to taking bare fists and anything can happen in a brawl. Artem has shown toughness but paulie gets rattled with boxing gloves.

Back