*If you could watch only one of this, which would you choose: Paulie Vs Artem or Tony Vs Cerrone?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Bare knuckle beef or Tony's comeback Vs Cowboy?

Last edited:
Jokes aside, clearly Tony vs Cerrone. Or Tony vs anybody really. That guy is a maniac. Cowboy's always entertaining as well.

This shouldn't be a thread.

Tony v Cerrone and its not close.

I'll watch Artem v Paulie if I have literally nothing else to do. I'll probably just watch the finish on Reddit.

Dude, that is like asking if I would rather go to the circus or, er, CIRCUS YOU SAY? I AM GOING TO THE CIRCUS BABY!!

As much as I want to see lobov fade into obscurity, I draw a lot of joy from seeing cerrone being beat up and sent back to the back of the line.

War Ferguson!!! (May he getvtje mental help he needs)

I'd rather watch WMMA than see Paulie or Artem fight.

2 elite LW's or a washed up boxer vs a human punching bag
damn that's a hard choice

I think Cowboy wins (rooting for Ferg), and i dont like how it seems they are just trying to get rid of Ferg at this point.

Im looking forward to Artem/Paulie the most, Ferg/Cowboy's a close 2nd

They're not on the same night are they?!?
[omg1]

I think Cowboy wins (rooting for Ferg), and i dont like how it seems they are just trying to get rid of Ferg at this point.

Im looking forward to Artem/Paulie the most, Ferg/Cowboy's a close 2nd
i agree completely. cowboy isn't a good style matchup for tony and the guy should've had his ts like 2 years ago. the fact that he still hasn't fought for the real belt is silly at this point. He could've easily waited for khabib x dustin winner. I kind of get why the ufc doesn't want to make khabib vs tony again tho, fight has been cancelled 3 times ffs, it's most likely cursed. bad luck i guess.

would rather watch tony vs cowboy than paulie vs artem, obviously.

rooting for artem

Back