Does Jimmie Rivera have PTSD from the Moraes headkick?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Best-Moment-UFN-131-Rivera-vs-Moraes.gif

In Rivera’s most recent fight he was very gunshy against Sterling. Afraid to navigate through Sterling’s range to enter the pocket. It seemed like he didn’t like the idea of taking in any damage to get to his range.

Against Dodson it was a staring contest which is most of Dodson’s fights.

He’s fighting Petr Yan next who is going to be in the pocket slugging it out with him which will tell a lot of where Jimmie is as a contender, or if he’s done.

once you get knocked out brutally, it changes alot of fighters for the worse.

I wouldn't say that's a brutal KO,the kick took his senses off momentarility

true, What i really meant is this is the first time he has been stopped, after 20+ fights that can screw with a fighter's mindset bad.

Sterling is better than people give him credit for and Dodson is boring like 90% of the time

I'm not sure I'm seeing the same thing you are TS

I will say I expect Yan to win regardless though

Best-Moment-UFN-131-Rivera-vs-Moraes.gif

In Rivera’s most recent fight he was very gunshy against Sterling. Afraid to navigate through Sterling’s range to enter the pocket. It seemed like he didn’t like the idea of taking in any damage to get to his range.

Against Dodson it was a staring contest which is most of Dodson’s fights.

He’s fighting Petr Yan next who is going to be in the pocket slugging it out with him which will tell a lot of where Jimmie is as a contender, or if he’s done.

In between rounds for the Sterling fight his corner asked him what was wrong with him and he said he just wasn't feeling it. Sounds weird but I'm pretty sure anyone here that's played sports has had games where they just felt slow to react and like they couldn't do shit.

once you get knocked out brutally, it changes alot of fighters for the worse.
It turned GSP from Rush into zzz.

Double entendre.

His wife probably demanded he play it safe, although he wasn't exactly a banger before the KO. <45>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back