F--- the UFC for false advertising!!!(JDS vs Ngannou)

crofighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i bought my tickets and everything from a fucking Europe and now this happens....this was possibly the fight I was looking to the most...totally dissapointed..scam...If there is any justice this thread will stay up..

For those who dont know the fight was moved from UFC 239 to Fight night week earlier...

i bought my tickets and everything from a fucking Europe and now this happens....this was possibly the fight I was looking to the most...totally dissapointed..scam...If there is any justice this thread will stay up..

For those who dont know the fight was moved from UFC 239 to Fight night week earlier...

Was it the main event? Can’t you usually get a refund if the main event changes?
Doesn’t help with plane tickets etc though

Your fault for trying to show off that you can afford tickets. You deserve to be scammed my dude.

Was it the main event? Can’t you usually get a refund if the main event changes?
Doesn’t help with plane tickets etc though
Well, you probably can get a ticket refund...but as you said, airplane tickets, hotel, and my other plans for USA trip....

Edit: I made a crappy joke that wasnt funny. Has been removed.

On a serious note, all cards are subject to change. It sucks, but it's not a huge surprise.

Last edited:
While I understand the frustration and disappointment they do always declare that the card is subject to change.

I'd still go on the trip and just have a great time. It's a very solid card even without that fight.

<Waaah>

Do not worry. Gadelha vs Markos can be bumped to the main card!

Might as well just blow off the whole trip because a fight that isn’t even the main event is getting moved to another date.

This is probably the biggest reason I'll never buy tickets to a UFC event. If I ever go to one, it will be because I was able to get tickets at the last minute and there was no expectation that I would actually get to see what I wanted, and certainly not months of planning and anticipation. Too much shit happens to ever think I can just plan and get what I want.

Enjoy 4th of July in Vegas. I hear it's cold there that time of year so bring a jacket <45>

I'd go just for the Chiesa v Dirty fight.

At least you get to go to the US. I'd suggest standing in front of a Home Depot. You can probably find work that way.

You bought your tickets from a fucking Europe? How many Europe's are there? Why not buy your tickets from a different Europe?

cringe...that joke...your joke failed harder than the op.

I would never plan a trip around a ufc event. The ufc has proven countless times they don’t give a shit about their fans.

Well, you probably can get a ticket refund...but as you said, airplane tickets, hotel, and my other plans for USA trip....

All you can do is make the best of it...I'd go, and enjoy it...have fun...nothing you can do...

Back