Jones vs Santos
Holm vs Nunes
Askren vs Masvidal
Rockhold vs Jan
Melendez vs Allen
O'Malley vs Vera
Sanchez vs Chiesa
Shahbazyan vs Marshman

Needs a extra fight on the main card, for it to be truly worthy of international fight week..

Mma fans are so fucking fickle. Cry more babies this card is fire

Couple of good and interesting fights though.
  1. Get to watch the GOAT continue his unrivalled legacy
  2. Return of Askren
  3. Rockhold at LHW, probably going to get KTFO
  4. Return of O'Malley who is limited but fun
  5. Pretty much a gold standard WMMA fight, same quality of at least a regional mens fight.
  6. etc plenty more also
So it ain't all bad TS.

The days of super stacked cards are over. TV deals means they have to produce a billion cards a year

I actually like that a lot to be honest

It lost one fight and now it's not stacked?! They'll come up with something. Main card is still a solid 9/10 even without JDS/Ngannou

As long as Rockhold gets smesh't - it is a good card to me. Lol. Let's see what Thiago brings to the JBJ fight. I like when young hungry guys get an opportunity - let's see how he fares against the GOAT.

Descent card. Not a banger by any regard. Hate that they continue to shove wmma down our throats but whatever. We do need a piss break during a 3 hour card.

As long as Rockhold gets smesh't - it is a good card to me. Lol. Let's see what Thiago brings to the JBJ fight. I like when young hungry guys get an opportunity - let's see how he fares against the GOAT.
Thiago is 35

Yeah I called it awful in another thread when ngannou/jds got pulled but I overacted card is still really fkn good, will be there live as well

Descent card. Not a banger by any regard. Hate that they continue to shove wmma down our throats but whatever. We do need a piss break during a 3 hour card.
It's Amanda Nunes.

Nah
Still really good

Arguably better than last year's "international fight week" card

They should throw a Perry, walker, or perriera fight on there a consolation for losing jds/ngannou though

My level of excitement for MMA goes down after every card nowadays.

Hey everybody!

Billy-Mays1.jpg

Billy fucking Mays here with a new product for you to try!

SY_Haterade_1024x1024.png

That's right, HATERADE! Certified by OP to make you a total hater about anything and everything! Call within the next 90 minutes and you'll also receive a free sample of the world famous stick up the ass!

Back