Robbie hasn't accept any other matchups, only want Askren or Woodley rematch.

That’s disappointing, it’s always entertaining watching Robbie Lawler compete regardless of who it’s against.

If anyone, ever deserved the opportunity to let his opponent heal and re-sign the contract, it's Robbie.

I support this decision.

And if Askren loses (doubtful), he should rematch Robbie too.

Well fuck, I can understand he only has so many fight left in him but it’s a shame we have to wait to see him compete again.

Robbie gets whatever he wants.

Get it done Goof.

Well that sucks. Wonder if this signals an end to Lawler's title hopes and the beginning of the revenge tour

Oh shit I just caught that JDS vs Ngannou has been moved up

He wants his revenge on Woodley and a rematch with Askren. I can understand

Don't blame him. Herb Dean fucked that fight up big time. Should have been ruled a NC on the night and a rematch should have been booked immediately. Ben Askren is simply too scared as he knows Robbie will put his head through the canvas in a rematch.

Robbie wants the rematch, the UFC should give in to him. Based on what Woodley is saying though he might try to sit out for a bit just to get off Robbie's radar.

Sounds like robbie is getting close to retirement and wants to tie up loose ends before he goes. My opinion at least. He will be missed if he does retire.

IMO he deserves the askren rematch, even herb admitted he fucked up didn't he?

IMO he deserves the askren rematch, even herb admitted he fucked up didn't he?

Nope, he said he would have made the same decision since he's seen people get nerve damage from the bulldog choke before.

Back