Fans are tired if the BS witj the sparring footage. Release it

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is not hate thread.

But over 2 years now of bragging about a sparring session with the whole clip nor being released is really pathetic. Funny at first but for Artem and Conor to continue to make claims and ruin someones reputation without full proof is reallly low and pathetic.

I used to have respect for Conor. Its no surpris he's been turned down before from people he's requested to spar with lately.

Tell me this. Why is there suh a delay in releasing the footage if they keep claiming they will?

Its obvious Paulie made Conor look bad. And if he did that to Conor, do you really think Conor's personal punching bag has a chance against Paulie?

Yourself & YellowBaneroo would get along wonderfully.

<NoneOfMy>

Who gives a shit dude?
220px-Paul_Malignaggi.jpg

I don’t give a rats ass about either one of those clowns.

I want to see the footage but I’m not holding my breath that it will ever be released unedited. It would be nice to hear the collective butthurt from all the Sherdoggers claiming Conor mauled Paulie.

The disclaimer "This is not hate thread" = Hate thread coming up.

I think most gives a shit. Except conor fans

I think most gives a shit. Except conor fans
Anyone who truly cares about watching two full sparring sessions between an out of shape former boxer and a guy who had never boxed at any kind of half decent level in his life, just because Paulie has been bitching about it like a jilted girlfriend for two years, needs to sit down and reevaluate life.

Of all the things in this world to be bothered about, that sparring session is not one of them.

Not conor fans - they cling to his word as undeniable fact. If it was as one sided as he and they say then the footage would be released.

Nevermind that Paulie was retired, out of shape, old and a few weight divisions smaller. But reality never seems to be part of the narratives and hyperbole of conor and his fans.

Back