UFC community react to Elias Theodorou

Seems like a nice enough guy....

But he needs to learn aggression. He can't fight with no intent of inflicting physical harm. He needs to try hurting people.

I dont understand how he survives in there and earns wins, really. His ooponents really freeze in there, he must be a magician.

I would rather watch Wade Shipp VS Jonathan Wiezoreck 1000 times (first ufc fight in which the winner was not invited back his performance was so poor IIRC) than another one of this goof's "fights".

I dont understand how he survives in there and earns wins, really. His ooponents really freeze in there, he must be a magician.
They are obviously mesmerized by his luscious locks

His kicks.. are soooooo... sloooooww...

Also, is there something wrong with his feet? Every time he walks I feel like he could roll an ankle

It’s like he mesmerizes his opponents with his theatrics, bc he leaves his chin wide open time after time. I don’t get out he doesn’t get KTFO constantly

The thing is, as awkward as he is, he has actual skill. It’s just infuriating that he goes in to point fight. Kajan Johnson is another (luckily he got cut). He just needs to develop a killer instinct (it’s prob not easy to do for Canadians)

He's so bad that he actually makes better fighters look bad as well, just trying to deal with his bizarre style.

Guy strikes like he is moving underwater.

I don't understand how his opponents couldn't cut him off. It shows that they have even worse footwork in there. I know it is bad to chase, but someone like Whittaker would cut Theodorou off and knock him out in under two rounds.

I would rather watch Wade Shipp VS Jonathan Wiezoreck 1000 times (first ufc fight in which the winner was not invited back his performance was so poor IIRC) than another one of this goof's "fights".
LOCK ‘N LOAD!

hell yes- I remember that one

He lost me with the Invicta ring girl thing

This was on UFC 47, my first MMA DVD.
What an awful fight lol

I’d like to see him face a JBG deciple who pressured him. He’s so bad, his opponents also look bad for not capitalizing on it.

The thing is though that he’s so slow and telegraphed with his chin out and yet he never gets blasted. Crazy

Last edited:
It is confusing how nobody has been able solve the puzzle of elias.

It's pretty obvious what he does and as mentioned already there seems to be plenty of chances to cut him off and be aggressive.

Everyone he fights seems to be super tentative themselves like they respect his power or something. That and they too appear to be gassed and slow for the entire fight.

It kinda sucks that he lost to Brunson because he was reaching the top of the division where we'd finally get to see him get fucked up. Fans deserve it.

Back