News Arlovski vs Rothwell 2 - July 20th

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Gotta pick Rothwell for this one, poor Arlovski just can't seem to get a W.

How many times has Rothwell tested positive these days? I'd laugh pretty hard if he popped before this fight.

AA probably loses on the cards again, judges hate him.

<36> This is gonna be a real “banger”

Rothwell is in ufc still?

I don't remember seeing him for a long time

How many times has Rothwell tested positive these days? I'd laugh pretty hard if he popped before this fight.

He was wrongfully accused by USADA and received a suspension for something he wasn't guilty for. Get your facts right.

I think he got a 2-year suspension.

Rooting for Arlovski but I think Rothwell smashes him, sadly.

Rothwell is in ufc still?

I don't remember seeing him for a long time

he just fought march 9th. lost by decision. that was his first fight in 3 years. was suspended for a couple years

I hope Ben pulls off another Gogo choke.

RequiredHandmadeArcticduck-size_restricted.gif

he just fought march 9th. lost by decision. that was his first fight in 3 years. was suspended for a couple years
No shit....i must have not been paying attention or something

Arlovski's 40 and lost his last like his last 5 fights. He beat Struve and one more dude before that but lost the 5 before those. I think he should basically just retire. I hope he wins though.

i thought he beat Tai Tuivasa and Sakai.

the first Rothwell/Arlovski fight was insane though.

I don't understand the people who think Rothwell is boring. He's surprisingly well rounded. He needs to take it to the ground here to win IMO. He lost a decision last fight where they stood for most of it (IIRC) - AA will outpoint him just like Ivanov unless Ben utilizes his grappling. I look forward to this.

we will get to see big ben's awkward dance moves.

Back