Deontay Wilder would be a small LHW

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's 6'7", 83" reach but only 211 lbs. Yet he's packing that kind of a punch on that height, that reach, and that weight. How would he do in MMA? He's like a Jon Jones but even taller and with enough power to KO super HWs.

He would never be in MMA. He's making tens of millions of dollars boxing... he's going to take 200k to have someone kicking his leg and trying to take him down?

Jon Jones or any other solid light heavyweight would take him down and beat him into dust in the first round. You think he gets away with this shit against any fighter with solid grappling? <45>

giphy.gif

Without the steroids he is probably a Welter Weight

He makes 205 in MMA easily, he could probably gain 20-30 lbs more of muscle and make 205, problem is his legs will get snapped, his lower body makes Jon Jones look like Yoel or Kennedy by comparison...

He weighed 223 for his fight on Saturday. He would be the fastest and most powerful LHW on the planet in MMA

If you have no ground game or at least good takedown defense, you have no business being in mma..

BOMMMMMMMMMMBSQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAADDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is 211 lbs cause he wants. If he wanted to make 265 it would be very easy, only eatting more kcals per day, but it seem he feels good so Slim, he is 41-0-1 with 40 ko's, not bad lol. I saw this boxing poster this week, and i think i have to show us, it's amazing
RIBZ.jpg

Deontay with mma gloves. He’d kill someone and shatter his brittle fist in the process lol.

He weighed 223 for his fight on Saturday. He would be the fastest and most powerful LHW on the planet in MMA

Takedowns.. and a leg kick will be interesting as well.

Different sports and all that.

He's 6'7", 83" reach but only 211 lbs. Yet he's packing that kind of a punch on that height, that reach, and that weight. How would he do in MMA? He's like a Jon Jones but even taller and with enough power to KO super HWs.

he was 223 for his fight last saturday...and that's competing weight.

he is 211 lbs cause he wants. If he wanted to make 265 it would be very easy, only eatting more kcals per day, but it seem he feels good so Slim, he is 41-0-1 with 40 ko's, not bad lol. I saw this boxing poster this week, and i think i have to show us, it's amazing
View attachment 585947

Anyone can have a great record, when there really aren't any really good heavyweights around...Just a terrible era for legit competition.

Back