Paulina is Salty this Morn.

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Calls us all "pieces of shit".

Time to troll his Twitter account.

With only a month to go before Paulie Malignaggi and Artem Lobov settle their beef, things are starting to get extremely heated.

On Monday, Bare Knuckle FC held a press conference in promotion for its June 22 event, BKFC 6, headlined by the grudge match between Malignaggi and Lobov, and things did not get off to the classiest start. Malignaggi told Lobov he might “take my d*ck out an piss on you” after their fight but apparently couldn’t wait to expel bodily fluids on Lobov, instead opting to spit on him during the conference. Things did not really get better from there with Malignaggi saying he wanted to put Lobov in a coma. At this point, it’s clear that both parties truly dislike each other. After the presser, Malignaggi explained why.

More Here:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/5/...TPwqHRreMsXfRDZuBwMlwVBa8yAGOiAPJqhTEflVd-kFU

Paulie needs to calm down but I did laugh at this, lol.

"In MMA, Mr. Tap Machine Conor does it every fight. He’s done it what, three out of his last four fights? He’s not Notorious McGregor, he’s tapout McGregor but at the end of the day, he’s still the biggest star there. It’s more accepting to save your life. . . In MMA, they praise these guys. He’s over there selling whiskey and people are buying it. In boxing, if a guy quit as much as this guy quit and he tried to make any product, they’d kick him in his ass and say get the f*ck out of here with your bum product.”

thought this was about Paulina Granados

leaving disappointed

I don't see the issue. For all intents and purposes, I am a piece of shit <NightKingBringIt>

I hope Lobov shits in his mouth whilst he's KO'd

Paulie needs to calm down but I did laugh at this, lol.

"In MMA, Mr. Tap Machine Conor does it every fight. He’s done it what, three out of his last four fights? He’s not Notorious McGregor, he’s tapout McGregor but at the end of the day, he’s still the biggest star there. It’s more accepting to save your life. . . In MMA, they praise these guys. He’s over there selling whiskey and people are buying it. In boxing, if a guy quit as much as this guy quit and he tried to make any product, they’d kick him in his ass and say get the f*ck out of here with your bum product.”

Lmao in boxing where everyone pads their record by beating cans until they get to like 20-0 - 25-0 and then MAYBE start actually fighting other top talents.

Last edited:
Different sport. The guy has no understanding of BJJ/Wrestling.
Already wasted too much time talki g about him, which is exactly what he wants. He only says this for PPV buys and hes desperately seeking a Conor fight in boxing. He'd get murdered if its MMA.

Lord Artem Lobov will drive Paulie's recessed chin further down his neckline.

I honestly think Artem will beat his ass.
giphy.gif

Paulie needs to calm down tbh. He might be better at boxing then Artem BUT Artem will hit him and Paulie can lose! Would be some nice insta justice tbh!!

lol he's nervous and on the verge of breakdown

Reminds me of Eddie leading up to UFC 205

I like Paule even more now, and we all know he is talking (only) about Conor fans.

Paulie will never be able to face the public again if he loses to Conor's butler, he will be humiliated beyond belief.

He is insulting "mma community" so they will beg for the conor fight. And you are taking the bait.

"“Lobov and the mixed martial arts community have really disrespected my sport in a lot of ways; boxing, saying that we fight with pads on and it’s not a real fighting sport and what not, but we have all the deaths,” Malignaggi told FightHype.com. “We have more of the deaths by a long shot. We have more of the permanent damage by a long shot. This is not to diminish the danger of mixed martial arts or any other combat sport, but there is a reason why boxing has more deaths and more traumatic brain injuries in one night, because we are the most dangerous combat sport."
how about i invent a sport where each 'fight' is just 2 dudes frye/takayama-ing each other for 20 rounds or until KO. any other strikes or takedowns are illegal. is that more legit? it will result in more deaths, so obviously thats more legit. maybe allow swords or knives? gtfo with your lame ass 'sport' paulie.

"We have more of the deaths by a long shot. We have more of the permanent damage by a long shot. This is not to diminish the danger of mixed martial arts or any other combat sport, but there is a reason why boxing has more deaths and more traumatic brain injuries in one night, because we are the most dangerous combat sport."

Wow Paulie going full retard right here. More deaths and brain injuries is neither a selling point or bragging rights for your sport.

Paulie is either having a mental breakdown over the sparring incident or he just desperately wants a Conor payday, maybe a bit of both. I hope its more the latter because in all honesty if his pride is damaged now he would be verging on suicidal after Conor beat him in a boxing or BKB match.

Back