Media Conor’s Broken foot for the Khabib fight

Broke it intentionally to have more excuses.

conor_big_book_of_excuses.png

He woke up tired

Lol.

I remember when Conor fan boys suggested Khabib (or rather Muslims) was threatening his family. Good times.

It's all smoke and mirrors with Conor. I don't believe a word he says post may weather.

If he did break his foot, it was the half ass kick he threw at Khabib during the weigh ins.

Winning 1 round with a broken foot > stopping someone who's got a broken foot.

So basically Conor won the fight. Pretty impressive, considering he had a broken foot.

I don't know if he had or didn't have a broken whatever, but that was not slamming your foot on the ground.

His weight is not on either of the slamming feet during the 'slamming', and the octagon is soft.

This twitter dude is as bad as Conor's excuses.

Winning 1 round with a broken foot > stopping someone who's got a broken foot.

So basically Conor won the fight. Pretty impressive, considering he had a broken foot.
Khabib had seizures brah, much more impressive.

A broken foot doesn't magically stop you from defending a neck crank.

His post-fight round by round breakdown was one of the best things I ever read, it made me believe that Conor was actually ProLogic all along.

Who caaaaares McGregor ain't a fighter anymore let him fade away with his whiskey

Stop it people Conor had his period during that fight. Cramps bloating all sorts of issues. Otherwise he would of dominated Khabib....

What do you expect from someone who claims he won the war but lost the battle after getting straight up destroyed, humiliated and quit.

Back