Sending Paulie to UFC Performance Institute

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How do you think he would do on that machine (PowerKube?) they have at the UFC performance institute that measures your punching power?

Just look at him go:

giphy.gif

Since it looks like Paulie floats like a butterfly and stings like a butterfly, here is a high-tech fight recreation vs. future opponent Lord Lobov

ySEev0V.png

ZrofcrT.png

NyoUs01.png

Hahahaha Artem the Invincible should win. But if Polly wins, good gawd, he will gloat about it everyday for the rest of eternity

Paulie gonna get flat lined if he punches like that.

Artem will return the payback for spitting, slapping, and that recent mic to the head.

Can't stand that little weasel. Hopefully he gets his boxing commentary gig canceled.

error: physical contact with machine was recognized, but pressure not enough to generate a result. Please try again.

Still enough to KO Conor.....I mean he was rocked by two pillow fisted fighters.

DjEzRFI.gif

conorknockdown.gif

How do you think he would do on that machine (PowerKube?) they have at the UFC performance institute that measures your punching power?

Just look at him go:

giphy.gif

Since it looks like Paulie floats like a butterfly and stings like a butterfly, here is a high-tech fight recreation vs. future opponent Lord Lobov

ySEev0V.png

ZrofcrT.png

NyoUs01.png
LMAO Paulie is fucked man, he not only has NO power in his punches he also has BRITTLE hands and breaks them in every other fight he has.

Artem is going to break Paulies hands with his head and then knock his ass out or break his face.

I think Paulie might pull out of the fight a week before the fight, it makes no sense for a guy with no ko power and brittle hands to go into bare knuckle.

He’s a volume guy. Like the Diaz bros. They don’t have one hit KO power but have overwhelmed opponents with volume.

And there was that one time Nate turned mcfail into a panic wrestler and choked him whithin and inch of his life.

It's pretty funny how all of you didnt know this. Clearly not longtime combat sports fans.

I always hated watching the "magic man" fight. I didnt get into mma until 07 or so but I loved boxing and I would have hbo as a kid and watched every event. Unless he was fighting a big name I would just skip his fights lol. So hard to watch.

Having said that, he was good at winning. And his footwork and defense is damn good. Hes aged alot but it should still be enough to avoid anything Artem throws with those little arms. But I do hope Artem lands one of his bombs and fucks Paulie up. That'd be great

Hahahaha Artem the Invincible should win. But if Polly wins, good gawd, he will gloat about it everyday for the rest of eternity
I assume you are trolling.
Paulie is the massive favorite betting wise, he's a former boxer and they are fighting under punching-only rules. There are some differences in bareknuckles vs gloves but not enough to matter.
Also Artem wasn't winning standup fights in the ufc either, his boxing is not great.

Paulie will break his hands over Artem's head then its all Artem for the remainder of fight.

He’s a volume guy. Like the Diaz bros. They don’t have one hit KO power but have overwhelmed opponents with volume.

And there was that one time Nate turned mcfail into a panic wrestler and choked him whithin and inch of his life.

And that one time Nick faceplanted Lawler with a right hook.

tumblr_m9e19sHT2r1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Paulie is making a big mistakes. I said it before, Artem was MADE for bare knuckle. Paulie is pillow fisted, he will get hit like he has never been hit. A decision loss is a moral victory for Paulie here.

I assume you are trolling.
Paulie is the massive favorite betting wise, he's a former boxer and they are fighting under punching-only rules. There are some differences in bareknuckles vs gloves but not enough to matter.
Also Artem wasn't winning standup fights in the ufc either, his boxing is not great.
No im not trolling and yeah it does matter. you cant punch full power all the time without gloves. hands and wrists break easy. artem is tougher than polly even if he is a "pro boxer"

And that will be beautiful, because it will trigger Cocainor hard.

Back