Canadian girls kick ass...

GiSP

Canada or USA. I’m an International Man of Misery
Banned
Reaction score
Felicia FeeNom Spencer vacated her Invicta FW Title to come to the UFC to whoop Megan Anderson.

She’ll choke Cris, too.

Julia Budd is the Bellator FW Champion.

Sarah Kaufman just vacated her Invicta BW Title to win $1M in the PFL LW Tourney. Oh yes... Get DOWN.

Randa Markos is going to take out another big dog in Claudia.

Gillian Robertson will beat that Brazilian girl that doesn’t in any way look like a girl.

felicia-spencer-ufc-rochester-1.jpg

24130196_10156491656384879_263786091387027933_o.0.jpg

220px-Strikeforce_Women%27s_Welterweight_Champion%2C_Sarah_Kaufman.jpg

image.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Come at me...

giphy.gif

Edited to add Randa’s last name. I didn’t realize I missed it.

Last edited:
Disappoint this was not another 115lb girl thread.

Don't forget this french canadian fighter either...

i7FZ83n.png

This is why I take out of this thread.

-Canadian chics are hot
-wmma is still unwatchable
-Canada has so de hero’s to cheer for that all you need to do is fart on tv and they’ll name a Moose after you.
-gap tapped to strikes and is immediately disqualified from GOAT contention

This is why I take out of this thread.

-Canadian chics are hot
-wmma is still unwatchable
-Canada has so de hero’s to cheer for that all you need to do is fart on tv and they’ll name a Moose after you.
-gap tapped to strikes and is immediately disqualified from GOAT contention
Sounding like a inbred hillbilly.

Felicia FeeNom Spencer vacated her Invicta FW Title to come to the UFC to whoop Megan Anderson.

She’ll choke Cris, too.

Sarah Kaufman just vacated her Invicta BW Title to win $1M in the PFL LW Tourney. Oh yes... Get DOWN.

Gillian Robertson will beat that Brazilian girl that doesn’t in any way look like a girl.

image.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Come at me...

giphy.gif

Guess you have to focus on WMMA as it's slim pickings in the men's with Rory talking about not having it anymore and the Spartan representing Canada in the UFC only notable for his looks and having quiet possibly the funniest nickname in the UFC, plus one of the few up and coming prospects Katona being on the wrong end of a one sided decision. Maybe GSP will have one last fight.

This is going to sound ignorant....but I've always wondered where Canadian MMA women get that Dog in them... you see Alexis Davis moving forward taking hits just to return 2... you see Valérie Létourneau looking crazy with those pretty eyes.. heck she dated Hector Lombard right? o_O

Then the girls you already named.

I just figured Canadian women grew up in a mostly peaceful progressive country. I always knew they were competitive, because of other sports they are great at. And again it's ignorant to presume that would have an effect on what type of fighters they would produce. But that's what's great about following MMA... all the presumptions of what you thought a fighter is, gets thrown out the window. And you grow as a person. Without having to travel the world to get enlightened... the world kind of comes to you in a sense.

She’ll choke Cris, too.

image.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Come at me...

giphy.gif

Seems impartial

Your leader Justin made sure that the men lost their balls and the women grew a pair. Guess it really shows in MMA

That girl who beat megan could look hot with makeup IMO.

Gillian Robertson scares me with her red hair. It appears she has no eyebrows

Back