Is Frankie really scheduled to fight Holloway?

After watching Holloway's fight with Dustin I think Frankie has a chance.

Frankie is all heart gotta respect him but his style of striking is a little bit boring.

Yeah true. Even though he won, that was one boring ass fight he made it.
Yes it was weird one. Aldo was jet set on waiting for something to happens or Volkanovski to over commit. While Volkanovaski just circled and fought a very smart fight. When it comes to fights like those specially with a title shot is even slightly talked about (not guaranteed) sometimes fighters need to throw caution in the wind to leave no doubt you truly deserve it.

I dont really have a problem with it. Frankie is a legend. Fuck it, it will make us all watch.

After watching Holloway's fight with Dustin I think Frankie has a chance.

Frankie is all heart gotta respect him but his style of striking is a little bit boring.
I fail to see how that fight suggested Frankie has a chance. Dustin was landing the heavier punches stopping Max multiple times in his tracks it's not like Frankie has the fire power to do something similar. If Frankie spends even half the amount of time Dustin did with Max on the feet he's getting starched. His only chance is getting it to the ground. Actually I guess he does have another option; pray that Max's chin took so much damage in his last two fights that it's going to catch up with him in this fight.

Frankies footwork should be a problem for holloway, alot of the guys holloway pieced up just stood face to face with him squared up

UFC fucked up by letting Max move up for an interim belt. He should have fought Volk and Aldo should have had a fun fight considering he's retiring.

I mean, what would have happened to the FW division if Max would have beat Dustin? Stupid move. Now Alex won't be ready to fight when Max is. So Frankie gets the shot.

Actually I guess he does have another option; pray that Max's chin took so much damage in his last two fights that it's going to catch up with him in this fight.
That is a possibility. He absorbed an insane amount of damage in his last fight. Plus cutting back to 145 lbs will certainly take a toll.

Frankie is 38 in 5 months, let him have it. Alex can rest up.

Smallest FW vs biggest FW
Insane cardio for both
Top striking for both
Rooting for Frankie, but Max wins this

I love Frankie but this is crazy! They’re giving this “I owe ya one,” title shot because the stepped up and fought Ortega. BUT HE LOST!

This is a dumb fight but Blessed will most likely send Edgar to the CTE clinic.

I love Frankie but this is crazy! They’re giving this “I owe ya one,” title shot because the stepped up and fought Ortega. BUT HE LOST!

This is a dumb fight but Blessed will most likely send Edgar to the CTE clinic.

I have this feeling Holloway's chin will turn to glass at any moment

I fail to see how that fight suggested Frankie has a chance. Dustin was landing the heavier punches stopping Max multiple times in his tracks it's not like Frankie has the fire power to do something similar. If Frankie spends even half the amount of time Dustin did with Max on the feet he's getting starched. His only chance is getting it to the ground. Actually I guess he does have another option; pray that Max's chin took so much damage in his last two fights that it's going to catch up with him in this fight.

Just the threat of Frankie's takedowns will make max more hesitant on the feet, especially considering Frankie will throw out random takedown attempts here and there to keep him honest.

Frankie didn't get any take-downs against cub in his last fight, but the threat of the takedown turned Cubs striking into a non issue.

Back