Dos Anjos - Conor’s career was built on luck

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Do you agree?

My take on it is that I find it funny that Dos Anjos is pumped up after beating Kevin Lee who was a weak prospect that got exposed as someone who will not amount to anything significant in 155 or 170. Conor’s opponents did not decline after the loss except Eddie who was always a bum wrestler with a janky overhand right, but everyone else is fighting for the title, is a champ, or in the mix. RDA got stiffened by Eddie. He lost vs Tony. He lost vs the champ Usman and runner up cuck Colby. He has nowhere to go, so I suppose he needs to shoot his shot with Conor and try to get that red panty night again.

Conor handled Dustin & Holloway. Holloway has been spoken of as goat of his weight class for the last few years.

Not to mention what Conor achieved vs Aldo.

We all knew though Conor would struggle against a far superior grappler like Khabib though.

He doesn't really believe that
Looking for a payday
Bob and Donald never forgave daddy for blowing it.

Conor handled Dustin & Holloway. Holloway has been spoken of as goat of his weight class for the last few years.

Not to mention what Conor achieved vs Aldo.

We all knew though Conor would struggle against a far superior grappler like Khabib though.

Conor win over Max is no more relevant than Joe Duffy’s win over Conor is.

Do you agree?

My take on it is that I find it funny that Dos Anjos is pumped up after beating Kevin Lee who was a weak prospect that got exposed as someone who will not amount to anything significant in 155 or 170. Conor’s opponents did not decline after the loss except Eddie who was always a bum wrestler with a janky overhand right, but everyone else is fighting for the title, is a champ, or in the mix. RDA got stiffened by Eddie. He lost vs Tony. He lost vs the champ Usman and runner up cuck Colby. He has nowhere to go, so I suppose he needs to shoot his shot with Conor and try to get that red panty night again.

Na he got lit up he never once got weak in the knees and it was a standing tko

RDA has done it the hard way. He earned every opportunity he’s got. He’s fought a who’s who in mma. Dude is legit. And he’s probably a natural 155er.

Mcfail has been exposed. Had an easy way to stardom because of trash talk. He should ramtched Aldo. And he skipped the line to fight Eddie.

Most of those fights you mentioned are at WW. Conor's record at LW is 1-1 and at WW 1-1. Lee would beat McGregor like he did Edson.

Also, nothing he said is wrong. In life one of the greatest benefits is "who you know".

go over on conors wins

brimage was a can
holloway was like 21 years old
brandao lost to alot of other guys
poirier has a suspect chin
siver got his ass beat by alot of guys
mendes had 15 days to prepare for the fight
aldo made a dumb mistake
diaz embarrased him on two weeks notice
diaz would of finished conor in the rematch if he had a higher fight iq
alvarez got lucky against rda

go over on conors wins

brimage was a can
holloway was like 21 years old
brandao lost to alot of other guys
poirier has a suspect chin
siver got his ass beat by alot of guys
mendes had 15 days to prepare for the fight
aldo made a dumb mistake
diaz embarrased him on two weeks notice
diaz would of finished conor in the rematch if he had a higher fight iq
alvarez got lucky against rda

you could do that with anyones record. What an idiotic post and this is coming from someone who wants to see Conor lose.

you could do that with anyones record. What an idiotic post and this is coming from someone who wants to see Conor lose.
Conor would lose to Holloway, Poirier, RDA, Tony, hell even Cerrone would beat McGregor.

Will Conor have the guts to prove me wrong?

I agree with Anjos. Focused Aldo and Mendes with a full camp would have beat Conor

Conor would lose to Holloway, Poirier, RDA, Tony, hell even Cerrone would beat McGregor.

Will Conor have the guts to prove me wrong?

All assumptions even though he's already proven he could beat two of those you mentioned, regardless of when or how it happened.

Lol, I'm sure Conor cares so much about proving anything to you. ;)

Luck....but mostly it was successful due to fighting manlets @ featherweight while he was truly a LW with 74 inch reach.

Also the UFC/Media helped conor's career a shitload.

All assumptions even though he's already proven he could beat two of those you mentioned, regardless of when or how it happened.

Lol, I'm sure Conor cares so much about proving anything to you. ;)
yeah Conor is so rich and lightweight is so stacked. I think Conor doesn't give 2 shits about winning titles anymore

Back