News Cyborg Accepts Felicia Spencer's Call Out ( UFC 240 July 27, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada )

Who wins?

• Total voters

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score

~
Cris Cyborg responds to UFC Felicia Spencer callout on Ep. 3 THE CYBORG NATION STATION
Cris Cyborg
Premiered 4 hours ago

http://www.criscyborg.com "The Cyborg Nation Station is back for Episode 3 with Ray Elbe and triple crown UFC, Invicta, Strikeforce champion Cris Cyborg."

time-stamped

~
She says it'll be UFC 240, July 27 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Last edited:
aCBbYn2.gif

Cyborg’s gotta eat, hope this girl is ready to bang.

Are you kidding me?

The ONLY reservation I had was the power. Megan hit her flush twice in the first 25 seconds. And Fee was completely unphased, baby. There is only one woman now that truly worries me at FW. And that is the Lioness. The champion, all due respect.

Cyborg is a concern. But much less so than she was a few days ago.

War Fee!

felicia-spencer-ufc-rochester-1.jpg

I love how fighters are just signing and fighting whoever and whenever. Specially after a nice win. That's how you keep your brand going.

Are you kidding me?

The ONLY reservation I had was the power. Megan hit her flush twice in the first 25 seconds. And Fee was completely unphased, baby. There is only one woman now that truly worries me at FW. And that is the Lioness. The champion, all due respect.

Cyborg is a concern. But much less so than she was a few days ago.

War Fee!

felicia-spencer-ufc-rochester-1.jpg
Megan sucks though, has 0 ground game and no takedown defense...I mean Holly Holm the kickboxer chose to wrastle her for 3 rounds and won lol Cyborg will likely keep it standing and box her up

Why is Cris trying to grab Fee’s boobs?

No lie. Check out the replay. Just after hooking up with her coaches in the cage. Fee went to the door and kissed her fiancée (3rd corner man). Totally unintentional, I think, but he totally felt her up.

Like that ref at the last Invicta event.

Thought she was leaving the UFC to go fight cans like the good ol days?

A step up in competition, to be sure. Spencer won't be able to get Cyborg down as easily, or take her back as quickly. I expect (a slightly humbled) Cyborg to come out a bit tentatively...cautiously, so she won't be as likely to dive into a bad position. Should be interesting.

Jarl

Megan sucks though, has 0 ground game and no takedown defense...I mean Holly Holm the kickboxer chose to wrastle her for 3 rounds and won lol Cyborg will likely keep it standing and box her up

Yeah. Because Cyborg has fended off anybody like Fee in the last... Decade?

It’s going to look like Anderson. If Cris does not KO Fee in the first 30 seconds... She already lost.

Why do people even want to see Cyborg squash soccer moms? Seriously, this shit doesnt belong in the UFC, let alone a UFC co or main event.

@GiSP has such a weird obsession with ‘Fee’ (dumb fucking nickname btw) it’s seriously creepy.

A step up in competition, to be sure. Spencer won't be able to get Cyborg down as easily, or take her back as quickly. I expect (a slightly humbled) Cyborg to come out a bit tentatively...cautiously, so she won't be as likely to dive into a bad position. Should be interesting.

Jarl

Fee don’t care. She’ll stand and bang, AND survive. There is no way Cris on short notice has the chops to keep Fee from taking her down, beating her up a bit, and choking her out.

Who could have imagined just one year ago? Cyborg is about to lose two fights in a row.

Jarl

Back