If Artem KOs Paulie...

Ether13

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Should the UFC sign him again. Even if it’s irony, my man is still a drawl.

If he loses, does the irony become depressingly macabre?

No! The ufc doesn't need its first death! Artems hands are more deadly now from bare knuckle!

The sub-.500 MMA fighter with only 4 TKO/KOs in 28 fights is going to KO the retired boxer who only suffered 5 TKO/KO losses in his 44 fight career?

LOL!

Artem vs. BJ Penn could get interesting.

Paulina better pray Artem doesn't walk through his pussy jabs and land a clean shot.

He's going to make him pay for the slap, spit, and mic to the head.

War Artie

At this point, I'd love nothing more than to see Artem re-enact the Conor knockdown on Pauli.

Paulie took the fight just so he could fuck up a buddy of Conors. Although anything is possible I doubt he is going to KO, let alone beat Paulie.

Both are not KO artists, and Paulie will probably be faster, work angles and light Lobov up. After all, Paulie is a boxer.

Paulie took the fight just so he could fuck up a buddy of Conors. Although anything is possible I doubt he is going to KO, let alone beat Paulie.

Both are not KO artists, and Paulie will probably be faster, work angles and light Lobov up. After all, Paulie is a boxer.
"Everyone is a boxer until they get hit" --Kenny Florian

Im not gonna lie it would be glorious.

Hopefully, Dillon will step up next if Artem can't defend the honor of the fair maiden of Kavanaghs Kingdom.

For the love of all that is human...

Can we get a fucking subforum for this bullshit fight that has zero to do with the UFC, please?

It’s only going to get worse.

He is not going to UFC, he said if he knocks out Paulie he wants to have some pro boxing matches and would like to fight Amir Khan next or a Zab Judah or a Ryan Garcia at 147.

Maybe Dana White will sign him to Zuffa boxing.

But he wants to fight Amir Khan for a big payday in boxing or some Mexican boxers who like to brawl like a Antonio Margar4ito or Ricardo Mayorga

<DirkMavs><{MingNope}>{<jordan}
boxing_i_malignaggi_600.jpg

<Oku02><{outtahere}>

rsz_1rsz_artem.png

Artem is gonna get murked and be forced to live in McNuggets’ basement.

Back