Paulie could break his hands...

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
and if he does...
I see him quitting...

because if artem starts fking him up, boom there goes his ego. he might even commit suicide form the embarassment after talking all that shit.

dude said hell piss in his mouth after knocking his teeth out.
I have a feeling karmas coming paulies way.

Artem’s GOAT hooves will completely overwhelm Paulie’s hands.

Or Artem’s face

Artem could break his hands too

Pauli is gonna fuck Artem up, even at 50
years old

I don't see Paulie quitting. Watch the Cotto fight and tell me he looks like a quitter.

I thought about that but he will use his broken hands. Paulie is actually a tough mother fucker. Honestly if he had any power he coulda been one of the all time greats. He’s gonna fuck Artem up

I thought about that but he will use his broken hands. Paulie is actually a tough mother fucker. Honestly if he had any power he coulda been one of the all time greats. He’s gonna fuck Artem up
If lots of fighters had one different trait they could he atg dumb argument

This is THE fight of 2019

Honestly

Seriously

Sadly

But true.

:meow:

I like Artem and can't stand Paulie, but Paulie is going to fuck him up.

I don't see Paulie quitting. Watch the Cotto fight and tell me he looks like a quitter.
People underestimate Paulie because of his looks...he could fight.

He wasn't an A, but he was a B to B+. He wouldn't be champ over any of the current 4 ww's but he was pretty close to Porter's level if not basically as good

I sure hope malignaggi uses his speed, cardio and volume striking because he was never even close to being known for his KO power or his chin. I hate Lobov and I don't think he's that skilled but he does have some power and a really good chin and he clearly doesn't mind being in a brawl. I don't think Paulie has a chance in this fight if he stands and trades, I don't see him being able to take the kind of punishment Jason Knight took, Artem is very willing to eat a couple punches to close distance and land his own.

A lot of fighters aren’t 3 time world champions. He’s not a coulda been. And it wasn’t an argument lmao, just a fact. Keep it pushin sir
A lot are actually there a shit ton of belts. Adrian broner with good fight iq is an atg, floyd with power is #1 in history, ggg with better defense is an atg, Amir Khan with a chin is atg, prince naseem with conventional style is atg, shall I keep going?

I sure hope malignaggi uses his speed, cardio and volume striking because he was never even close to being known for his KO power or his chin. I hate Lobov and I don't think he's that skilled but he does have some power and a really good chin and he clearly doesn't mind being in a brawl. I don't think Paulie has a chance in this fight if he stands and trades, I don't see him being able to take the kind of punishment Jason Knight took, Artem is very willing to eat a couple punches to close distance and land his own.

Bro, this is artem vs a world champion boxer in boxing. Don’t let Jason knight fool you lmfao. Calm down sir

People underestimate Paulie because of his looks...he could fight.

He wasn't an A, but he was a B to B+. He wouldn't be champ over any of the current 4 ww's but he was pretty close to Porter's level if not basically as good

Porter knocked him out in 4 rounds... Danny Garcia also knocked him out... Did you mean to say he was close to Adrien Broner's level?

A lot are actually there a shit ton of belts. Adrian broner with good fight iq is an atg, floyd with power is #1 in history, ggg with better defense is an atg, Amir Khan with a chin is atg, prince naseem with conventional style is atg, shall I keep going?

But what’s your point though? Seriously what’s your point? Does any of what you just said change anything I just said? And you realize you just named all world champion boxers right lol. Seriously though. What’s your point and what argument was I making?

Porter knocked him out in 4 rounds... Danny Garcia also knocked him out... Did you mean to say he was close to Adrien Broner's level?
Porter is a lot younger

Even Broner beat Paulie....

But what’s your point though? Seriously what’s your point? Does any of what you just said change anything I just said? And you realize you just named all world champion boxers right lol. Seriously though. What’s your point and what argument was I making?
Because it is a dumbass argument you can apply to literally every boxer who won a belt

Back