Media Sage Northcutt's Cheek Shattered Into 30 Pieces, Says Urijah Faber

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score

EDIT: Whoops didn't see there is already another thread on this.

Faber should lend sage some of his.

So that must explain what happened to his chin?

why is Faber still speaking for him? if he's in Singapore then he's not really with TAM anymore, and they didn't really do his career any favors by sending him over there.

No way

I didn’t realise Cody Phister hit so hard

How do they even repair that type of injury? Mesh?

why is Faber still speaking for him? if he's in Singapore then he's not really with TAM anymore, and they didn't really do his career any favors by sending him over there.
Do you think fighting for One means he has a new team?
He's still with the midget squad

I've always thought Sage was a B level fighter, hyped more for his looks than substance. He's young, and yes, talented, however, I just honestly believe this is along the lines of what will happen when he faces legit competition - sorry to all the Northcutt fans out there (show me one win against legit talent and I'll soften my stance).

I've always thought Sage was a B level fighter, hyped more for his looks than substance. He's young, and yes, talented, however, I just honestly believe this is along the lines of what will happen when he faces legit competition - sorry to all the Northcutt fans out there (show me one win against legit talent and I'll soften my stance).
honestly I think he should go back to school, I don't think MMA in general is the best fit for him tbh. He could make more money with less risk in diff ventures outside of fighting and can save his health in the long term future

Thank the flying Spaghetti Gods that Sage is a nice lad. Can you imagine if this is happene to a divisive figure like Colby or Conor? This place would going nuts with joy. It's a reminder what a rough, humbling and high stakes game this can be. I even remember when Andy's leg shattered and peeps were legit happy.

honestly I think he should go back to school, I don't think MMA in general is the best fit for him tbh. He could make more money with less risk in diff ventures outside of fighting and can save his health in the long term future
He could, but he doesn't strike me as the next Tesla or Bill Gates. Sage makes probably close to 500K a year thru sponsorships and getting in the cage for a few minutes every few months. That is sick cash, and he is still young. Will he ever be 'The Prince That JBG Promised'? No. But he has improved greatly, beat some decent fighters and will get better. I assume he will be given some more fighters in his class going forward, as he fought one of the best strikers in MMA and paid dearly. Just let him crush some fans, soil his oats and do some flips. The Asian fans will go wild.

So far tho, looks like One made the worse of the deals, and just Askren is lifting more weight than Mouse, Eddie and Sage combined.

Big fan of Sage. Heres to hoping that he comes back stronger

He could, but he doesn't strike me as the next Tesla or Bill Gates. Sage makes probably close to 500K a year thru sponsorships and getting in the cage for a few minutes every few months. That is sick cash, and he is still young. Will he ever be 'The Prince That JBG Promised'? No. But he has improved greatly, beat some decent fighters and will get better. I assume he will be given some more fighters in his class going forward, as he fought one of the best strikers in MMA and paid dearly. Just let him crush some fans, soil his oats and do some flips. The Asian fans will go wild.

So far tho, looks like One made the worse of the deals, and just Askren is lifting more weight than Mouse, Eddie and Sage combined.

This is just a good post.
Askren out of all people - the guy who people thought would be boring as f*ck. He has come over - his personality and charisma is a breath of fresh air as far as I am concerned and brought so much more attention and entertainment than all the other 3. His fight with Robbie Lawler was an absolute beauty , even though his next fights could be snoozefests he has already brought the UFC so much more than all 3 (Eddie, Sage, and Mighty Mouse) combined.
Its just been a massive win for the UFC no matter how you look at it.

Back