Purchase tickets to event

Kenneth Marroquin

Where you at Georges?
@Orange
Reaction score
Never been to a live event and ready to break bank for 241.

Best sites? Scalp? Wait it out? Sections? All advice is appreciated.

Fuck live, ESPN+ all the way. Best platform ever

Went to the first UFC event they ever had in Portland

I attended UFC 148 Silva vs Sonnen II in Vegas at the MGM. Atmosphere was unreal. So many damn Brazilians there I thought I was at a soccer game

Went to DC vs Stipe last year in Vegas and I got tickets for Jones/Santos and Nunes/Holm on July 6th. I enjoyed the DC/Stipe fight but I got sick as hell the moment I arrived in Vegas and all I wanted to do was sleep because my body ached from coughing and sneezing so much. It was still a good event

I got my tickets from the T Mobile Arena site because it's always less hassle. Pretty sure you can find good deals on Seat Geek or Stub Hub.

Your a Sherdogger, so 6’4” 235, like the rest of us. Wear a Tapout shirt and they will probably assume your on the card and let you in for free. Save yourself a ton of money...
giphy.gif

If you don’t have to travel, wait until within a week of the card, I’ve always gotten deals on tickets.

Sign up for the UFC newsletter. (I think they still give you an early access code to buy tickets before the general public). Use code on ticket master the day before they go on sale to the general public.

Fuck that.

I’ve never been to a UFC event and I already know for 240 I’m hitting a sclaper right outside the venue just before the event starts. I know scalpers in my city and what sells here and what doesn’t. If this event sells out (no matter what the announced attendance), I’ll be eating my shoe outside the venue while streaming it on my phone. Instead of inside watching the fights. My seat will be below face value.

how many people are you going with or just yourself? if multiple people, I'd suggest buying the fightclub membership ($100). You don't get much with it (I think you get a letter from "Dana", I must have lost mine), but you get a UFC hoodie (which isn't bad actually lol) and presale code for tickets (which you'll get for every live event for the year)

I saved on average $40 + stubhub fees per ticket (was going with me and 5 other people) so it worked out (and everyone just chipped in $15 a piece for the fight club membership so I didn't really come out of pocket for much).

Piss/Get food/go have a smoke in between fights. I've found that sitting about 15 rows up from the floor to about 22 rows up gives me the best view. I sat floor last time I went about 8 rows back and although watching the striking exchanges was great, the grappling esp when it was on the other side of the cage was tough to follow and I found myself looking up at the screen. At elevation, you're able to look directly into the cage without the actual chains in the cage obstructing your view.

Also don't forget to wear your tapout or Affliction shirt to let everyone know you're a true OG and not just some filthy fuckin casual.

how many people are you going with or just yourself? if multiple people, I'd suggest buying the fightclub membership ($100). You don't get much with it (I think you get a letter from "Dana", I must have lost mine), but you get a UFC hoodie (which isn't bad actually lol) and presale code for tickets (which you'll get for every live event for the year)

I saved on average $40 + stubhub fees per ticket (was going with me and 5 other people) so it worked out (and everyone just chipped in $15 a piece for the fight club membership so I didn't really come out of pocket for much).

Piss/Get food/go have a smoke in between fights. I've found that sitting about 15 rows up from the floor to about 22 rows up gives me the best view. I sat floor last time I went about 8 rows back and although watching the striking exchanges was great, the grappling esp when it was on the other side of the cage was tough to follow and I found myself looking up at the screen. At elevation, you're able to look directly into the cage without the actual chains in the cage obstructing your view.

Also don't forget to wear your tapout or Affliction shirt to let everyone know you're a true OG and not just some filthy fuckin casual.

Charles Lewis Jr. died for our sins. May he rest in peace.

I went to my first in ROchester. Not sure if it's the same elsewhere but I Noticed thefloor seats were horrible. I'd suggest about half way up the stands seat wise. We had the higher seats and the view was still pretty nice

If you have to deal with AXS you might have a bad time

Never again will I use them. Bought a VIP package to George Strait. Confirmation #s and all. 2 days before had no tickets. Called and was told my money was taken but they didn’t give me a ticket. Full refund. Used Ticketmaster and got tickets in the 4th row for a few hundreds cheaper.

Never again will I use them. Bought a VIP package to George Strait. Confirmation #s and all. 2 days before had no tickets. Called and was told my money was taken but they didn’t give me a ticket. Full refund. Used Ticketmaster and got tickets in the 4th row for a few hundreds cheaper.
Basically that same story happened to me but I had to rebuy with axs and the seats were slightly worse

I went to my first in ROchester. Not sure if it's the same elsewhere but I Noticed thefloor seats were horrible. I'd suggest about half way up the stands seat wise. We had the higher seats and the view was still pretty nice

Might be a dumb question. Can you buy tickets from sites if they are offered before the actual ufc releases the ticket sales? For example Ticketmaster has tickets but the official sale date is June 14th

Back