ive always woundered how often nate diaz

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
calls or texts rda thanking him for training to hard and breaking his foot.

with out that injury conor and nate lives changed for the good and the bad.

with out rda getting hurt there no champ champ stuff, no floyd fight, no proper 12

with out rda injury there no nate diaz to the rescue and making 15-30 million fighting conor.

calls or texts rda thanking him for training to hard and breaking his foot.

with out that injury conor and nate lives changed for the good and the bad.

with out rda getting hurt there no champ champ stuff, no floyd fight, no proper 12

with out rda injury there no nate diaz to the rescue and making 15-30 million fighting conor.

Let me solve that mystery for you: never.

you mean

you mean there a statement of truth there. rda was gone beat conor and there no ufc 196 or ufc 202 or 205. if conor lost that sent him back to the beating he gotten from aldo in that rematch.

hell if nate doesnt fight conor he might of not retired from the ufc for 4 years not fighting. if he been fighting in the ufc he lost so many fights the ufc would of let him go for sure.

If we're living in the "what if" types of scenarios, I think a more important one is, imagine how huge the Gracie name would still be if this guy never existed. He single-handedly took out an entire family one by one. Now I know we have a lot to be grateful for when it comes to the Gracies bringing MMA to the forefront the way they did, but mad hespeck to Saku.

Sakuraba-600x280.jpg

Nate is too dumb to even realize he's doing MMA
For how "dumb" he is, hes living more comfortably than 90% of sherdog.

Being a millionaire and getting paid to go to weed stores and BJJ lessons doesnt seem like a bad life outside of fighting.

Being a millionaire and getting paid to go to weed stores and BJJ lessons doesnt seem like a bad life outside of fighting.
good point lol

Up on the right it says ...

Thread tools. Click that and find the edit thread title option.

Woundered?

Please change it before I respond further.

If we're living in the "what if" types of scenarios, I think a more important one is, imagine how huge the Gracie name would still be if this guy never existed. He single-handedly took out an entire family one by one. Now I know we have a lot to be grateful for when it comes to the Gracies bringing MMA to the forefront the way they did, but mad hespeck to Saku.

Sakuraba-600x280.jpg
No idea why he does not get more all time great talk considering the time and his accomplishments. Dude would smoke a pack of butts then go trounce Gracies in 90 minute matches, was a modern welterweight sized fighter that fought massive killers and did things unthinkable by today's standards. If he did the cherry picking type no bushido business, fought only similar sized men and retired early, he could have had a stellar record and would be thought by the fair weather fans differently. I wish there were more fighters like him tho that fought at all weights still and just lived to scrap.

No idea why he does not get more all time great talk considering the time and his accomplishments. Dude would smoke a pack of butts then go trounce Gracies in 90 minute matches, was a modern welterweight sized fighter that fought massive killers and did things unthinkable by today's standards. If he did the cherry picking type no bushido business, fought only similar sized men and retired early, he could have had a stellar record and would be thought by the fair weather fans differently. I wish there were more fighters like him tho that fought at all weights still and just lived to scrap.
didn't you used to have a saku AV?

Only 90%?

Back