Who else say Ian Heinsch winning

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
This fight alone killed my parlay. I thought Carlos Jr was the next big thing at MW. This dude is a monster he smashes both Brunson and Hermasson imo.

finally some American in the middleweight division.

He edged out the fight i blame Shoefaces long lay off. hehe He may have even cracked the top 15 with that win. I don't think he beats Jack but could possibly take it to Brunson.

I thought Shoeface would win handily, but props to Ian. Tough, gritty mo-fo.

finally some American in the middleweight division.

Luke Rockhold
Kelvin Gastelum
Chris Weidman
Dereck Brunson
Jared Cannonier
Urijah Hall

all in the top 15

Ian is a tough SOB. He isn’t great anywhere, but he’s well rounded and pushes a relentless pace on people.

Impressive win for sure. The division getting some nice turnover with Hermanson, Adesanya, & Heinisch. Costa beating Yoel would leapfrog all of them, altho I slightly favor Yoel still. Plus Cannonier, who may be 35 but doesn't have too much mileage & one's prime can last until 40 at 185 lbs. Moving to the lab the last couple years along with dropping down has changed everything.

Heinisch vs Brunson sounds like a good next step for Heinisch.

I bet on the dog Heinisch

Up2iQzw.gif

That’s two top level black belts he’s completely shut down on the ground back to back

What an absolute G

I said it the other day but I actually had Shoeface winning that fight.
I was wrong, it wasn’t a robbery and am stoked to see Heinsch get a rank up

I say Ian Heinsch get the win because Cara de Sapato lose to both Dan Kelly and Pat Cummins. Bad matchup.

Ian has an interesting backstory, and he's a fun fighter, but let's not get carried away. I think people are overvaluing this win because they are giving Shoeface way too much credit. The only notable win on his record is Boetsch, who was completely shot at the time. And the combined UFC record of Shoeface's other wins is 11-18-1. He's not exactly a world-beater.

Ian will certainly put on some fun fights over the next couple years, but it's unlikely he'll be competitive against any of the top guys. That's fine, though. Every division has guys like Ian, and they usually become fan favorites.

Ian is a tough SOB. He isn’t great anywhere, but he’s well rounded and pushes a relentless pace on people.

yeah and he definitely won the fight, or more like Shoeface lost the fight in the third, but it had some really weird moments with the ref. The ref did an exceptionally poor job in this fight.

Back