When is Fighter Kevin Lee getting the "you're in the prelims next" call from Dana?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This guy has been running his mouth non stop after winning a fight vs Michael Chiesa. He is now humbled and put in his place.
I don't like seeing other people's careers go down the drain, so I hope he puts his shit together and fix his holes but he kinda deserved these asswhoppings!

he will probably co-main the Shenzhen, China card

Kevin Lee conned UFC

Put in his place?

tenor.gif

As long as he's popular enough that people are still making dozens of threads about him a day, he's gonna continue to get main card slots

WW is a deeper division now than LW. Lee is going to be another Michael Johnson or Ross Pearson going back and forth but losing too many in both divisions. It's a dead horse for now, but I agree Lee would fare best in a 165 lb division.

As long as he's popular enough that people are still making dozens of threads about him a day, he's gonna continue to get main card slots
I think being the in 5 round main events maybe one of his biggest issues. But like you said he seems to attract attention. I'm indifferent towards him. I never thought he was particularly "great" but at the same time I don't understand the hate he gets for having a personality.

I think being the in 5 round main events maybe one of his biggest issues. But like you said he seems to attract attention. I'm indifferent towards him. I never thought he was particularly "great" but at the same time I don't understand the hate he gets for having a personality.
It's not THAT he has a personality, it's WHAT his personality is. Which is that of a douchenozzle

Next fight I don't see him being main or co-main

He lost, yeah, but after four rounds of entertainment.

I think the UFC is fine with his performance.

Ironically, Kevin is going through a losing-streak similar to the one RDA just had.

he might be humbled on the inside, but i bet his public persona won't change since i'm sure he knows that running your mouth and talking trash attracts attention and viewers

This guy has been running his mouth non stop after winning a fight vs Michael Chiesa. He is now humbled and put in his place.
I don't like seeing other people's careers go down the drain, so I hope he puts his shit together and fix his holes but he kinda deserved these asswhoppings!

I am afraid that Fighter Kevin Lee is fringe top10.

I see him moving to Bellator TBH.

Oh and the only good thing about him is that we get to call him Fighter Kevin Lee.

He was competitive with RDA until he got submitted. He shows his skills have improved but his major issue was his pacing.

Doubt v much he will be on the prelims for his next fight.

If I were his management team, I would lobby to fight Demian Maia. He might be the only guy in the 170 top 15 he can beat. That could put him back into the spotlight.

If not that, someone way down the rankings. Maybe Curtis Millender. Or someone off a TUF or Contenders show. Work his way back up the old fashioned way. But that is not exactly Lee's style.

Back