Do you think Jones is disappointed he was never able to beat Hamil?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People dont understand how good Hamil was, in his prime the guy was special. He beat Tit Ortiz, Keith Jardine and Munoz. His wrestling was amongst the best at LHW. Hopefully one day we can see if Jones can Avenge his lose near the end of his career.

He broke his face and dislocated his shoulder with an osotogari. I don't think the loss means anything to Jon.

Trolls don't even put the effort in anymore man.
I mean, this guy is still talking about Hamil vs Jones, hahaha, the win was actually a DQ, hahaha, hilarious
Sort your life out mate, seriously

Yes - he will always have nightmares of Hamill's face pummeling his elbows...

Trolls don't even put the effort in anymore man.
I mean, this guy is still talking about Hamil vs Jones, hahaha, the win was actually a DQ, hahaha, hilarious
Sort your life out mate, seriously

A win is a win. Deal with it. Why are you so feisty today maam?

afhhAR.gif

tumblr_m74zw1yqvh1qaa8d1o1_500.gif Jones sure took a beating in that fight...

Hamil's defence was just too much, using his face to deflect those elbows, a genius idea

On the flipside I'm sure Matt looks back on that win as the crowning achievement of his career...

What in the name " of holy mental illness"
is this ?
Is this for real ?
If I'm a mod- I first ascertain that t.s isnt trollin/funin' on purpose. If t.s is actually being genuine ..... gone-ski- banned- " john snow-ed "
Game over- invest time into another hobby.

People dont understand how good Hamil was, in his prime the guy was special. He beat Tit Ortiz, Keith Jardine and Munoz. His wrestling was amongst the best at LHW. Hopefully one day we can see if Jones can Avenge his lose near the end of his career.
Don't forget that robbery decision vs Bisping..

he said in the press conference he was happy to ''not no be undefeated'', that was a big pressure. And he knows he won...

Whatever happened to TheOneAboveAll and TheOneAboveAll2?

A lot of people had Hamill winning that fight and Jones knew it, thus, he decided he was not going to lose on the score cards so he pinned Hamill down and unleashed illegal strikes to end the match.

this thread is sooooooo funny...........

He’s just lucky Smith was exactly the opposite of himself morally, or he would have taken another DQ loss. Low life cheater to the core. And nobody even includes him in the GOAT conversation. Good, because he did it to himself.

If Smith was smart, he would have taken the DQ win and got a rematch with PPV points as the defending Champion. Then it would be hilarious to look at Jones only two losses both resulting from DQs because Jones used illegal moves. Add that to his NC due to illegal substances, and you have a great picture of Jones' career.

Back