Megan Anderson's latest post after submission loss to Felicia Spencer

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
D6-gjveW4AAKQf9

No ass = no like.

She is very gracious in defeat, so if she is ever going to learn and improve her ground game and grappling, the time is now.

She should be pissed at her team for not preparing her to have any sort of ground game at all. Get some high level wrestlers and purely work on TD defense it all she wants to do is strike.

She is very gracious in defeat, so if she is ever going to learn and improve her ground game and grappling, the time is now.

It takes several years to get good at grappling. She’s already been in the MMA game for what, 6 years now?

She’s just a 6 foot grappling dummy that’s ranked Top 5 in the world.

she's a bit TOO gracious in defeat. She should be pissed that she lost by a simple RNC in the 1st round to someone making her UFC debut.
I really think she should spend 5 or 6 HARD months training grappling and jiu-jitsu with someone who is gonna push her hard. You gotta be good on the ground, *especially* in woman's MMA because many opponents in WMMA UFC are fundamentally ground-fighters.

she's a bit TOO gracious in defeat. She should be pissed that she lost by a simple RNC in the 1st round to someone making her UFC debut.
I really think she should spend 5 or 6 HARD months training grappling and jiu-jitsu with someone who is gonna push her hard. You gotta be good on the ground, *especially* in woman's MMA because many opponents in WMMA UFC are fundamentally ground-fighters.
you'd think she would go find out whatever the fuck whittaker did to get his insane TDD/ability to get up.

although i'd rather she didn't because she's trash and her losing is funny.

Megan won't get the wrestling training she needs at her present camp in KC. I guess her and James Krause have a thing or something.

Quit using MMA to further your wannabe instagram model career. Join a real team that aren't yes men or quit the sport.

Back