Looks like Gregor Gillespie has a fight

JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"And where they said I'd never be, is exactly where I am. I hear the crowd and look around, and I can't find an empty chair. Not bad for a boy going no where." News coming soon, stay tuned!
3 days ago

His instagram is now in Russian. I don't know if thats on my end or his. IDK.

I hope it's someone in the top 10.

He fights? I follow him for his fishing updates.

Either he's got a fight booked or he's entered a big money bass tournament. The guy does love his fishing. LOL.

"And where they said I'd never be, is exactly where I am. I hear the crowd and look around, and I can't find an empty chair. Not bad for a boy going no where." News coming soon, stay tuned!
3 days ago

Maybe this time he'll get a top 30 opponent...this will be a huge upgrade from all the top 40s he built his winning streak on...

Maybe this time he'll get a top 30 opponent...this will be a huge upgrade from all the top 40s he built his winning streak on...

Come on now, I sense a little aggravation in Gregors position(#11) in the UFC.

I'd say he fights who he is given and that cant be his fault if hes getting fighters that dont match his current rank.

You forget that Russian Abe fought total nobodies in the UFC until he faced Stephens. You remember that?

Come on now, I sense a little aggravation in Gregors position(#11) in the UFC.

I'd say he fights who he is given and that cant be his fault if hes getting fighters that dont match his current rank.

You forget that Russian Abe fought total nobodies in the UFC until he faced Stephens. You remember that?

I don't forget it, I just don't automatically apply that Zabit and Gillespie is the same fighter.
Also, I didn't buy Zabit hype much before his Stephens fight...

3 days ago

I followed him while he was half ass active....cant even remeber the weight class now....is he the same weight as the aldos last opponent? If yes then do it and stfu....

I don't forget it, I just don't automatically apply that Zabit and Gillespie is the same fighter.
Also, I didn't buy Zabit hype much before his Stephens fight...
This reminds me of why i quit watching boxing.....every fight you want to see is a short 4 years away....F That!!

This reminds me of why i quit watching boxing.....every fight you want to see is a short 4 years away....F That!!
The favorable matchmaking for top 10 fighters in boxing is literally ruining the sport...the mandatory defenses are at times also fucking absurd in skill gap

Up and comers grooming themselves on hapless journeymen is fine, it's got to be done to properly develop expert level professionals....

But when you're a contender, fight a fucking contender

Trinaldo’s fight recently got cancelled, hopefully it’s him.

Him vs Islam would be a fun fight.
Both need to go into top 10.

“I hear the crowd and look around, and I can't find an empty chair.”

Didn’t he get boo’d in his home state last fight lol

“I hear the crowd and look around, and I can't find an empty chair.”

Didn’t he get boo’d in his home state last fight lol

There were boos but what were the boos for we dont know.

I followed him while he was half ass active....cant even remeber the weight class now....is he the same weight as the aldos last opponent? If yes then do it and stfu....

He is a LW you filthy casual!

I don't think he is putting people in their seats.. but he is definitely a good prospect

Them eyes though.
Make me blush. :)
that'll be an Instagram blue-enhance filter or something.
Laura Sanko uses that to fake her eye color in instagram all the time.

this is more the reality :
Gregor-Gillespie.jpg

Only Sandor Gillespite stands a chance against this rasslin' monster.

Back