Media Shame on the UFC! Aka: The Goldie Paradigm

Let's Dance

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Role model, upstanding citizen, multi-sport broadcasting pillar and Legend...

Is there anything that we can do to make things right?

Perhaps once Dana’s out of the picture eventually? (Not that I’m suggesting anything).

Let’s make it happen Sherdogs, Bellator can take Dom’ and Felder in exchange.

giphy.gif

Role model, upstanding citizen, multi-sport broadcasting pillar and Legend...

Is there anything that we can do to make things right?

Perhaps once Dana’s out of the picture eventually? (Not that I’m suggesting anything).

Let’s make it happen Sherdogs, Bellator can take Dom’ and Felder in exchange.

giphy.gif

Damn Goldies thigh must be helluva bruised after that grip :eek:

Hate to break it to you ta but Goldie is terrible at his job. I’m not even sure he’s an mma fan. Dude constantly puts foot I. Mouth and sweats profusely on the camera. He will not be missed.

Goldberg was a goof, but he was our goof. Goldberg brings the laughs, the sad part is everyone practically knew he was getting released from the company. Eddie Bravo even knew he accidentally let it slip on Rogans podcast like a few weeks or so before he was let go.

Damn Goldies thigh must be helluva bruised after that grip :eek:

<Goldie11>

Hate to break it to you ta but Goldie is terrible at his job. I’m not even sure he’s an mma fan. Dude constantly puts foot I. Mouth and sweats profusely on the camera. He will not be missed.

You’d prefer the lily livered shrieks of Jon Anik on the m-i-c? He’s not there to be the voice of reason, he’s the MMA Gus Johnson getting amped the fuck up. The fans want him back and Joe Rogan doesn’t seem to get as hyped anymore without him. He’s missed by most but thanks for breaking it to me.

l@nd0

Goldberg was a goof, but he was our goof. Goldberg brings the laughs, the sad part is everyone practically knew he was getting released from the company. Eddie Bravo even knew he accidentally let it slip on Rogans podcast like a few weeks or so before he was let go.

<seedat>

Goldberg is fricking legend, he made even the dullest of fights entertaining. UFC fucked him over big time but I'm glad he's doing aight in Bellator.

Goldie is missed.

UFC did him dirty.

The fans did him dirty, first and foremost.

The vocal minority of internet MMAtards used to always bitch and whine about Goldie. If he had been shown the love and support by the fans he is getting now, he would have been viewed as an asset by his employers, not a liability, and wouldn't have been fired in the first place.

There is a reason you posted this from a newborn account. Because with shit quality posts like this, its a lock that your last account was banned.

How dare you

<Goldie11>

I liked Goldie as much as Anik. With Rogan,Cormier and Cruz doing color and talking as much as they do, the other announcers don't have to say much anyhow.:confused:

The commentating is bland as fuck now, in fact the whole package is bland, they've tried so hard to become a legit sport that they've lost the edge that made them appealing in the first place.

are we sure letting Goldie go was a Dana decision?

WME-IMG Endevour favors former fighters for commentating positions so doubt Mike will return, except for special occasion

UFC 300 perhaps?

Back