Why does the UFC hate Ed Herman?

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
No bonus last night and he's not even in the UFC games what the fuck. He's been with the UFC for something like thirteen years!

Why does the UFC hate The Ginja Ninja?

<StillMyBoy>

I am a big fan an d hope he can get a few more "W's" before he retires..

No bonus last night and he's not even in the UFC games what the fuck. He's been with the UFC for something like thirteen years!

Why does the UFC hate The Ginja Ninja?

<StillMyBoy>

I am a big fan an d hope he can get a few more "W's" before he retires..
Probably because nobody would use him on the games

I like Ed, but man is he SLOW

makes guys like Glover, Pendred and Elias look like prime Vitor

respect the hell out of him and his tenure

How much money does he make Dana.... But seriously... not even in the game? Bet he is already calling it a night to work his real 9-5 job tomorrow...

Herman is like if Bobby Budnick grew up and fought mma

I don't understand why he's still in the UFC. Seeing his name on a card does nothing for me.

I don't understand why he's still in the UFC. Seeing his name on a card does nothing for me.

A ton of names on the cards these day do nothing for me.

Herman is a vet he deserves his spot.

My guess is that somewhere along the line he turned down a sexual advance from Dana or one of the Fertittas.

They should replace him with someone who actually has a chance to accomplish something in the sport. Herman is a known commodity. A low level fighter destined to stay at the bottom of the division.

Herman is the definition of a journeyman. They don't hate him, it's indifference.

Herman's only 38, give him a break. Bright future. Plus he's in the mix after last night's win, he's two maybe three wins away from a title shot. Bones don't want none of that, trust me.

because he has red hair...

He's been around forever but he never seems to do anything noteworthy in his fights that make you remember him. He's just so easy to forget. Dana and the UFC probably don't even know he's still part of the roster at this point.

Dude trains with Gracie Barra Portland. The best gym he's been with since Team Quest was amazing. Dude trains with PVZ, her undefeated man Austin Vanderford, Chael Sonnen and Ricky Simon! Portland is a place where, for the last decade, everyone worth a damn has been very indecisive on where to train... However, Gracie Barra Portland is one of the biggest and baddest GB facilities ever now! People there, Herman included, now have tremendous potential, good training partners and a big new and improved facility!

Not really. He generally does not put on great fights, and he isn't even in lower contention to be a gatekeeper. Just because he's been there a long time doesn't mean he 'deserves' anything. He's on the tail end of a career that in comparison to most other UFC fighters has not gone very far.

I’d normally go with that but Fekder get major play from UFC. Commentator and shit . Pretty good one too .
oh yeah. good pick with felder. i forgot he getting that good treatment.

so your saying he's treated like the red-headed step son
there can only be one redheaded son and as @HunterAcosta mentioned above. felder is the one they like and love.

Probably because nobody would use him on the games

Noobs

Herman is the definition of a journeyman. They don't hate him, it's indifference.

I just went through UFC 3 roster (mw/lhw) they have guys like

Daniel Kelly
Sam Alvey
Cezar Ferreira
Jan Blachowicz
CB Dollaway

Gian Villante and the guy Herman just destroyed yeah that's righ Patrick Cummings. Also It can be Argued he beat Villante as well, i believe he did.

With guys like that in the game surely they could have put a Veteran like Ed in there.

Back