Media This guy.... Michel "Demolidor" Pereira

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Love this guy! I’m still laughing every time I watch this. Ha

He might be juiced to the gills but I love him too haha. His style is hilarious.

I Hope he keeps the same energy.

Fan favourite for sure. You should see the article he did with Junkie before being signed to the UFC.

He said Bellator made him an offer but he refused because he only wanted to be in the UFC.

Also says, his job is to entertain win or lose, he doesn't care about the money.

He did a fucking windmill while his name was being announced.

If I was Danny Roberts across the cage I’d be like, “What the fuck is this guy thinking?”

I don't like him
25krk87.jpg

He’s everything Turd Ferguson and Zabit wished they were.

Johnny Walker Welter Weight, I can dig it.

Love this guy! I’m still laughing every time I watch this. Ha

He reminds me of Johnny Walker to be honest.

I hope him & Walker keep testing clean. Nothing annoys me more than PED use. But until they test positive, I'm right on the hype train!

Too much hype going around him right now like he’s the next big thing.
I’ll sit back and watch him as a Just Bleed Fan and either hopes he keeps KOing fools or gets KOd
Either way I win
<{JustBleed}>

Who else on the roster can do the Curly shuffle into a Superman punch I ask you

LongMajorAiredaleterrier-max-1mb.gif

His debut was so fun to watch, I didn't have a clue who he was but damn he was fun to watch, will look out for him now for his next fight.

Super impressive debut, and not just with the theatrics. He took out a really good fighter.

I am so damn eager to see him fight next. And notice he didn’t talk shit after the fight - that’s the kind of dude I can get behind!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back