RDA

Viking Power

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This guy deserves more hespect. He continues to improve and fill holes in his game better than most other guys out there.

K. Give out a bit more specific information on your thread title next time

He gets an appropriate amount of respect, imo. It’s just asshole haters that are the problem.

You can't spell USRDA with RDA.

Think about that.

He gets an appropriate amount of respect, imo. It’s just asshole haters that are the problem.
I feel like he doesn’t. Seems like every fight people on here are talking about how the easy money is on RDA’s opponent.

Been a big fan for years.....theres plenty of room on the train guys

He was a killer at LW. He's making noise at WW, but im not sure he will be a champ in this division.

I feel like he doesn’t. Seems like every fight people on here are talking about how the easy money is on RDA’s opponent.

Really? I’ve seen many that thought the easy money was on RDA. I certainly thought so...

giphy.gif

Did you get paid? If so, who gives a fuck what haters think?

His career is inspiring. It looked as if he was gonna be cut and never to be heard again

He's the same fighter with the same flaws. He's not getting past the strong wrestlers in the division.

This guy deserves more hespect. He continues to improve and fill holes in his game better than most other guys out there.

He even looked like he was not on his A-game in the first round and still gradually got better with each round. On the other hand, I think evidence is beginning to show that a win over Kevin Lee is not that impressive. We'll see, but it's trending that way.

He even looked like he was not on his A-game in the first round and still gradually got better with each round. On the other hand, I think evidence is beginning to show that a win over Kevin Lee is not that impressive. We'll see, but it's trending that way.

He blueprint on Lee is clearly out, but it still takes a very focused, professional performance to beat him.

Yea he seems to be well-respected to me. Not even sure I’ve seen these haters.
Well, shit. Maybe dude doesn’t need me to defend him after all. Haha. I just thought I’d seen a lot of naysayers regarding his skills.

Rda is as skilled as they come being so well rounded.. If his striking gets explosive like lw hell be champ..

He has the iq to beat the top wrestlers but even though they cant do shit to him they will win score cards.. He needs to figure out how to fight agaisnt these pressure cardio wrestlers
Or hell be stuck in the ww div as a top 5 gate keeper

Back