Media Kevin Lee Heartbroken

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

I like Kevin Lee. He has the physical tools, but his fight IQ is abysmal, and I think he should have a different head coach. That being said, I hope Kevin can rebound from this soul crushing loss.

He doesn't have the physical tools. He has that teeny weeny head and face. Too much muscle for his thin-boned frame which means poor cardio

Problem is if he loses muscle he'll just be a beanpole with a shitty frame and no muscle so it's a catch-22. Dude will never contend for the title.

Sometimes the other guy was just better. There’s no shame in it. As long as you left it all in the cage. All of GSP’s opponents felt this exact same thing. Just continue to try to be the best you can.

Edit. In fact GSP himself felt it twice. And look how he rebounded.

Last edited:
Too often Kevin Lee comes out of the cage after a defeat not really knowing what happened. Thats gotta change

You learn most about a fighter when they face adversity in a bout. You cant teach the will to overcome in the face of defeat. Some fighters thrive on it, Fury vs Wilder, Joshua vs Klitscho, Nate vs Conor I.

Some fighters crumble once they arent the bully, Mike Tyson is a prime, perhaps controversial, example.

It's only my opinion, but I think Lee wilts when he isnt the bully.

He was lighting RDA the fuck up in round 1. Idk why he was so insistent on wrestling.

He doesn't have the physical tools. He has that teeny weeny head and face. Too much muscle for his thin-boned frame which means poor cardio

Problem is if he loses muscle he'll just be a beanpole with a shitty frame and no muscle so it's a catch-22. Dude will never contend for the title.
He just needs to work on gameplan, gas tank management, technique instead of relying on brute strength.

Im not going to watch because the thumbnail has me thinking it’s some leave Britney alone shit and I don’t want to ruin that thought

11-leave-britney-alone.w330.h330.jpg

Already did contend for the interim title.

This reminds me of rondas pillow

He's genetically more suited to be a wiry striker. If he lost a shitload of muscle he'd have a sick reach advantage at 145 and he could use his grappling skills to keep the fight standing or finish chokes after rocking opponents. He will make the most radical physical and style change in MMA history and win the belt at FW after winning standup wars with Max and Zabit.

Dewey cooper is abusing him. He needs to leave that scary dangerous man now

to me this is a part of his problem. he doesnt need to release a video after losing the way he did. its not like he suffered an injury, he quit. its like he's looking for sympathy from his fans. too much ego and not enough heart.

Ever since he insulted Chiesa's mom I've rejoiced when he gets beat. I don't care if it's fighting, that's a line you don't cross.

Kevin Lee says " I don't know what happened"

The rest of the world responds... "your cardio is shit"

Lee still confused...

He just needs to work on gameplan, gas tank management, technique instead of relying on brute strength.

100%. throwing everything he has in each punch and going on a heavy wrestling gameplan isnt the best game plan for a guy with known cardio issues. Had he paced himself and used his wrestling later in the rounds, he probably could have won.

Boo hoo. He'd be unbearable as a champion. Wasn't he once the one calling other fighters quitters? Caught between weights in no mans land where he'll stay. Don't like his attitude. Take your medicine, son.

to me this is a part of his problem. he doesnt need to release a video after losing the way he did. its not like he suffered an injury, he quit. its like he's looking for sympathy from his fans. too much ego and not enough heart.

He was completely spent. Nothing he could do but tap

Back