Media GOAT Michel Perriera hittin’ a windmill while his name is being announced

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This mfker must have some good cardio to be stuntin’ like this before the fight even starts..

HL of the other crazy shit he did:

Killed that bum Roberts, this guy will surprise a few people

Thought all the bawling during walkout was going to be a huge adrenaline dump that would lead to him getting murked. WAS WRONG!

He has a decent stand up game... That's about it, and no chin. He lost to Mike Perry of like 2 years ago..
Mike took his soul.

Hope they do Mike-Robbie next.

Leave it to an clown like you to pronounce this guy the GOAT after one fight.

I was quite impressed with his performance.

But, not being a Sherbro, I’ll keep the word GOAT away from the guy for a few fights... At least.

So, this is the new UFC hype train?

You jokers have watered down the word GOAT exponentially worse than the UFC could EVER water down a card. It literally has almost no meaning anymore. You casuals have destroyed it.

Have fun you front running guppies.

Leave it to an clown like you to pronounce this guy the GOAT after one fight.

I was quite impressed with his performance.

But, not being a Sherbro, I’ll keep the word GOAT away from the guy for a few fights... At least.

So, this is the new UFC hype train?

You jokers have watered down the word GOAT exponentially worse than the UFC could EVER water down a card. It literally has almost no meaning anymore. You casuals have destroyed it.

Have fun you front running guppies.

How’s your Sunday going champ?

Killed that bum Roberts, this guy will surprise a few people

He has a decent stand up game... That's about it, and no chin. He lost to Mike Perry of like 2 years ago..

Roberts was going to win a 30-27 had he not been KO'd. His weakness is his chin.

99% sure if a fighter punched you in the chin, you'd also go to sleep. It's not as easy as you think it is.

Roberts was going to win a 30-27 had he not been KO'd. His weakness is his chin.

99% sure if a fighter punched you in the chin, you'd also go to sleep. It's not as easy as you think it is.

What gives you that idea? Roberts was stood there bamboozled from the opening bell

What gives you that idea? Roberts was stood there bamboozled from the opening bell

because I watched the fight. He was going to win had he not been KO'd in the last 30 seconds or whatever it was. And No, he was not bamboozled from the opening bell, he was winning the fight lol.

What a baller. I'm pissed for missing that. Imagine the acrobatics of this guy fought EDS.

because I watched the fight. He was going to win had he not been KO'd in the last 30 seconds or whatever it was. And No, he was not bamboozled from the opening bell, he was winning the fight lol.
No idea what you watched, but he was ko'ed in the first. With two minutes remaining.

Okay buddy

Now that I think about it: Roberts got knocked out by Michael Perry, and now Michel Perriera.

What’s next, Michelle Perrieneuve?

you: Johnny Walker
the one she told you not to worry about: Michel Perriera

Back