Decisions where I disagree with majority of fans

Reaction score
I thought Serra beat Penn, Cerrone beat Henderson, Vitor beat Tito, and Stephens beat Pettis

Anyone else have opinions like that.

Bisping would have beaten Henderson in the first fight. Early stoppage.

i thought as close as it was, bisping beat hamill based on round scoring even though hamill had the only dominant round in that fight and bisping was jabbing his was to barely eeking out 2 rounds. Lots of people on here call it a robbery though. I thought the judges got it right.

I dont know how sherdoggers feel, but i remember watching alan belcher vs sexyama and rogan and goldie were saying during the third round how akiyama needed a stoppage to win and it wasnt even close then acting shocked when akiyama got the nod. Me and my stepdad were both thinking "what the fuck are they on", we scored it for akiyama just like the judges did that night. To hear rogan sound like belcher had in the bag was surprising.

Gouti beat Northcutt.
Bendo did beat Edgar both time and Melendez.
I'm ok with Edgar beating Penn the first time.
I felt like Leonard Garcia could have won against Holloway, but he won so many robberies that he can't complain about actual close fights.
I'm surprised nobody ever brings how close Vitor vs Tito was.

Pettis beat Eddie Alvarez
agreed, i scored it for pettis. But alvarez dominated the third and the first 2 rounds were close with pettis being mostly frustrated so it gave impression that alvarez won to many people although it was close enough i would never make a stink about the decision.

I also thought Lawler beat Condit, Lawler beat Henricks(2), Henderson beat Edgar both fights, Ricco Rodriguez beat Big Nog, Parisyan beat Sanchez, Nate Diaz beat DHK, Allesio beat Sanchez and so on.

GSP beat Hendricks imo. People always throw the media picks at me, but fights aren't scored as a whole. Especially at that time. Going by the unified rules GSP won 3 rounds, he won the fight.

Also not MMA, but this is the only place I get this argument. How did anyone see GGG beating Canelo the second time? I went into the rematch hating on Canelo, and fully conducting the Golovkin Train, but man Canelo put it on him. Teddy Atlas conned you guys.

Last edited:
GSP beat Hendricks imo. People always throw the media picks at me, but fights aren't scored as a whole. Especially at that time. Going by the unified rules GSP won 3 rounds, he won the fight.

Also not MMA, but this is the only place I get this argument. How did anyone see GGG beating Canelo the second time? I went into the rematch hating in Canelo, and fully conducting the Golovkin Train, but man Canelo put it on him. Teddy Atlas conned you guys.

I scored Canelo-GGG 2 a draw.
In boxing I thought Trinidad beat De La Hoya, and I thought JMM beat Pacquiao 3 times.

Also not MMA, but this is the only place I get this argument. How did anyone see GGG beating Canelo the second time? I went into the rematch hating in Canelo, and fully conducting the Golovkin Train, but man Canelo put it on him. Teddy Atlas conned you guys.
You really are in the minority on those two

Gus beat Jones 1
Lentz beat Mendes
Hendricks beat GSP (not very unpopular)
Haven't rewatched but at the time I thought Condit did more damage against Hendricks
This is gonna get me flamed - I thought Diaz got the better strikes against Anderson

I thought GSP beat Hendricks,Jones beat Gus in their first fight and Condit beat Diaz

I agree that Cowboy beat Bendo in their first fight, although Cowboy tapping in R1 in the rematch makes it a moot point.

I scored Canelo-GGG 2 a draw.
In boxing I thought Trinidad beat De La Hoya, and I thought JMM beat Pacquiao 3 times.
I thought Trinidad won too. I had Pacman winning at least 1, I think the second, but don't quote me on that. Not sure how the second fight was scored for GGG by so many.

The fight was definitely close, but I really can't see a draw. I thought Canelo beat GGG more convincingly than GGG beat him in the first fight (though the record shows a draw).

Also Castillo beat Floyd in their first fight.

I thought Shoeface beat Heinch last night. But hey I was wrong. Most had it for Ian.
Not a robbery either. Good win for him.

Condits first fight with Kampmann was a robbery imo.

GSP beat Hendricks
Jones beat Gus the first time
Cruz beat Dillashaw
Conor beat Diaz the second time (I feel silly even mentioning this one because it was obvious, but some actually want to pretend otherwise)

I never agree with any consensus that involves a fighter being screwed out of a win. Can't think of a single one.

Back