*For everyone overreacting after Cerrone's last performances, just hope we got to see RDA... *

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
....destroying, schooling, mauling him again. I mean, the way RDA beat Nate and Cerrone, man, those both guys should never considered among the top guys.

Hope they fight again. So RDA gets the re ognition he deserves, and Cerrone's nuthuggers just realize he would always be a gatekeeper.

Not convinced that was Nate at his best

Nate may not have been "at his best", but someone with RDA's skillset will get the upper hand over Nate nine times outta ten imo.

*Random ass hate thread.*

*You salty.*

....destroying, schooling, mauling him again. I mean, the way RDA beat Nate and Cerrone, man, those both guys should never considered among the top guys.

Hope they fight again. So RDA gets the re ognition he deserves, and Cerrone's nuthuggers just realize he would always be a gatekeeper.

Dude he just beat the no.4 LW raging Al , he's definitely not a gatekeeper, not in LW anyway.

So you're basically triggered that Cerrone is on a three fight winning streak while RDA only just barely avoided being on a three fight losing one...

How much more triggered will you be if Donald ends Tony Ferguson's win streak next month, unlike what RDA was able to do three years ago?

Cerrone is rda’s bitch , always Will be

You do realize you're discrediting RDA by claiming 2 of his better wins should "never be considered among the top guy's" for losing to him, lol.

I'm also pretty confident nobody has ever denied RDA the recognition he earned and deserved for those wins.

So you're basically triggered that Cerrone is on a three fight winning streak while RDA only just barely avoided being on a three fight losing one...

How much more triggered will you be if Donald ends Tony Ferguson's win streak next month, unlike what RDA was able to do three years ago?
Let's see Cowboy fight Colby and Usman and then we'll see what kind of "winning streak" he'll end up with, lmao.

I mean, I love Cerrone dude, but it’s common knowledge he can’t beat the elite.

Ferg most likely smokes him in two rounds. You and I both know and expect that.

I agree that RDA doesn’t always get the recognition he deserves, and tbh it’s like that with many fighters here on Sherdog. It’s like fighters are only as good as their last fight, which is a load of crap.

But Cerrone is a gatekeeper? GTFO!

I mean, I love Cerrone dude, but it’s common knowledge he can’t beat the elite.

Ferg most likely smokes him in two rounds. You and I both know and expect that.

He beat Alvarez. Is he not elite? He was champion at one point, which, ironically, he got from knocking RDA's ass the fu*k out.

I know Cowboy's not one of the tippy top guys but he's still better than most and is still capable of beating some really good fighters. I expect (and hope) for Ferguson to smoke him, but you never know.

RDA was never in danger against Lee. Not even of being dry humped like Usman did to him.

So RDA should get recognition for beating Nate and Cerrone but Nate and Cerrone ain't shit

<Rodgers1>

Classic Sherdog

He beat Alvarez. Is he not elite? He was champion at one point, which, ironically, he got from knocking RDA's ass the fu*k out.

I know Cowboy's not one of the tippy top guys but he's still better than most and is still capable of beating some really good fighters. I expect (and hope) for Ferguson to smoke him, but you never know.

He beat Alvarez after he had already deteriorated imo. That’s probably his best win. Can you think of any other win of his that’s even close? There’s a reason why it’s the only one.

He beat Alvarez after he had already deteriorated imo. That’s probably his best win. Can you think of any other win of his that’s even close? There’s a reason why it’s the only one.

What about Barboza? He was on a pretty strong win streak at the time as I recall and yet Cowboy wasted him in like three minutes.

What about Barboza? He was on a pretty strong win streak at the time as I recall and yet Cowboy wasted him in like three minutes.

Bro, you did not just say Barboza, lol.

It was a good win. Not a great one. Edson is similar to Cowboy in that he hasn’t ever won that “big fight” to push him into elite territory.

Bro, you did not just say Barboza, lol.

It was a good win. Not a great one. Edson is similar to Cowboy in that he hasn’t ever won that “big fight” to push him into elite territory.

Did I not just admit two posts ago that he wasn't one of the very top guys? But he's still better than most fighters are and it's not like he beats only nobodies. Alvarez, Barboza, Al, etc. are all very good wins.

Did I not just admit two posts ago that he wasn't one of the very top guys? But he's still better than most fighters are and it's not like he beats only nobodies.

I think we’re both in agreement. Cerrone isn’t a can crusher by any stretch, of course not, he’s just not elite, though.

Back