*Just watched RDA Vs Lee, really happy for how that fight went on*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Managed to avoid all the spoilers, no Twitter, no Sherdog, just watched the full fight. Ma, so happy for that RDA victory. He's my favorite UFC fighter, and just performed a perfect gameplan against a non-resilient fighter like Kevin Lee. RDA was confortable avoiding those TDs, draining Lee's cardio, and we all k ow, after the first two rounds, that Lee was done. Due to his empty gas tank and after realizing he got nothing withhis striking and his wrestling, he just quitted. Great final mové by RDA for the submission win.

Sadly, RDA is too small for WW. Guys like Usman and Colby are two strong and big. They are far from being as skilled as the former LW, but they've got the strengh, cardio and wrestling to get the decisión over him.

Finally, don't know what's next for Kevin Lee. He was dismantled at LW, losing badly to guys like Ferguson and Iaquinta, and now he gets schooled by one of the smallest WW.

Lee will be fine once he take a fight against a lower ranked opponent and has to properly adjust to WW. Maybe someone like Mike Perry next?

Lee would probably choke Perry in 1 but might get KOed late.

Dos Anjos always has the mentality of Ready & Accepting Of a War.

He has massive resilience, that's one of his best attributes.
-- Just Never Quitting.

That's a mental thing 100%. Either you have it or you don't.

Did you guys see that lower leg kick RDA did on Lee to drop him? That was icing on the cake

I don't care for Lee. He is not the fighter he thinks he is. I don't think he sucks or anything but he's not a top guy in my eyes.

That was very satisfying to watch, yep. Especially after Lee acted like an idiot in the weigh-in.

ok makes since lol
Edit: sense
Yeah I thought the contrast between Diego’s super serious facial expression- like how he always is - and the other guys whimsical expression was interesting. Also to challenge people on the power of context since uou see half naked mma fighters hugging all the time but when you see guys doing the same thing in a private setting, you draw a different conclusion

Yeah I thought the contrast between Diego’s super serious facial expression- like how he always is - and the other guys whimsical expression was interesting. Also to challenge people on the power of context since uou see half naked mma fighters hugging all the time but when you see guys doing the same thing in a private setting, you draw a different conclusion
<seedat>

After last night, it would be hard to insist that Lee is elite.

Managed to avoid all the spoilers, no Twitter, no Sherdog, just watched the full fight. Ma, so happy for that RDA victory. He's my favorite UFC fighter, and just performed a perfect gameplan against a non-resilient fighter like Kevin Lee. RDA was confortable avoiding those TDs, draining Lee's cardio, and we all k ow, after the first two rounds, that Lee was done. Due to his empty gas tank and after realizing he got nothing withhis striking and his wrestling, he just quitted. Great final mové by RDA for the submission win.

Sadly, RDA is too small for WW. Guys like Usman and Colby are two strong and big. They are far from being as skilled as the former LW, but they've got the strengh, cardio and wrestling to get the decisión over him.

Finally, don't know what's next for Kevin Lee. He was dismantled at LW, losing badly to guys like Ferguson and Iaquinta, and now he gets schooled by one of the smallest WW.

Rda would be a perennial contender at 165 lbs for sure.

Back