Rashad Evans joins UFC Hall of Fame

Shadface immortalized, fuck remember when Rashad was like 16-0? Father Time is a bitch.

First UFC event I ever watched was UFC 98: Evans vs. Machida

The day Shadface was born.
Every sherdogger must be thankful to Rashad for that.

Shad was really a beast in his prime though. Sucks injuries kept him out the game for such a good chunk of time.

Also, his right hand that put Chuck out cold is still one of the nastiest right hands in UFC history. Absolutely devastating. Thing of beauty.

Congrats!! Such an ambitious fighter!

axium-la-film-eval-rashad-evans-says-he-wants-to-443447.png

Last edited:
Well deserved. However I have to say watching these recent members go in I think it is sad we don’t have an MMA Hall of Fame. Because we have so many people not being recognized. One of his greatest rivals Rampage Jackson would be a first ballot induction. But that hasn’t happened. Because he basically ended his UFC career on bad terms.

Yeah no shit some of us actually watched the card!

Evans VS Rampage did 1 million buys with no titles on the line!

Evans VS Rampage TUF was also one of the best seasons of TUF ever.

What I'm saying is, Evans clearly deserves to be in Hall of Fame... And his Rival Rampage should go in with him.

Rashad also mentored young Jon Jones.

A very special talent that truly pushed this sport to new heights. An all around Beast.

Thank You Rashad Evans.

UFC is getting desperate lately

That Dan Kelly loss was a hard pill to swallow for me. What a beast he was in his short lived fighting prime.

rPJS9m2HSdQuAUyfOsE1XMhmna9g_c0fLjz47pqweXOdf6N_mMbxDEFtmGpwrE82T7GVaN5kj6V7qjLOsPr_8mFj_2Zqdm9XIx4t3tSUsIheLztFBYI1tByifA=w235-h141-nc

Sadly his most lasting memories in the fight game is when Machida leveled him gasping for air like a fish out of water in the octagon, which produced this classic meme:
<mma2>

And that time he hit chuck so hard he pooped his pants. What’s legacy.

Well deserved. However I have to say watching these recent members go in I think it is sad we don’t have an MMA Hall of Fame. Because we have so many people not being recognized. One of his greatest rivals Rampage Jackson would be a first ballot induction. But that hasn’t happened. Because he basically ended his UFC career on bad terms.
Rampage hasn't retired yet. Usually retirement is required

Man that’s a real og. Literally . It’s not many times in a life , people are willing to step aside and push someone else . Man he could have been threaten but always pushing dudes . You have to respect that .

Another hall of famer that the GOAT demolished

<JonesLaugh>

Why?
His last 5 fights were losses, what did he contribute to the sport besides the p/t commentary?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back