Heaviest hitter in all of combat sports

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
And the guy is barely a heavyweight (he was 212lb vs. Fury and 223lb vs. Breazeale), he would be the size of MMA light heavyweights, imagine him with 4oz gloves... scary.

Here is a GIF I made from the fight: (Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale)

giphy.gif

Yeah, Wilder has insane power. All-time type power when he connects. Dude put out a durable HW with a punch he didn't even completely load up on in just one round.

Fury is a God for getting up from those shots he took from Wilder. Can't wait for the rematch.

Heavyweight boxing this day in age really is a mere fragment of it's existence, It would be interesting to see a guy like this vs prime Lennox.

<{dayum}>

Damn what a knock out, he could have made thousands of dollars if he had taken up MMA at a young age.

Fury was literally possessed by the spirits of his old traveler ancestors when he woke up from that second knock down and got back up

Took a dive
Have you seen his other matches? He looks TERRIBLE in the beginning of every fight. I honestly think this can’t be real every time. Later he works his way in and lands heavy shots and manages to KO lesser skilled opponents.

How about the guy that broke Sage's face?

I think there's still an argument that Ngannou hits harder, have we even seen anyone take a full force punch like that from ngannou? I know overeem got fuckin rekt but that was like a glancing hook and it still rekt him.

idk man i'd like to know because the sound that punch made from wilder is horrendous, he might hit harder

Yeah, Wilder has insane power. All-time type power when he connects. Dude put out a durable HW with a punch he didn't even completely load up on in just one round.

Fury is a God for getting up from those shots he took from Wilder. Can't wait for the rematch.
Fury is literally born and bred to be the heavyweight champ, have you seen that gypsy king video about his family story? It's nuts man his great grandfathers were all the previous gypsy kings and shit. His bloodline is like fighting royalty. When he woke up from that punch from fury I was convinced he is indeed something special

I expected more from Breazeale....saw him fight Negron in person and thought he was a different guy than who lost to AJ

If anything it seems as though he declined

Back