POTN/FOTN Bonuses for UFC Fight Night 152

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dana is a turd as usual and gave Fight Of The Night to Ladd/Eubanks (yawn) and one Performance Of The Night to Grant Dawson for some boring submission. The other POTN was well-deserved (Pereira).

I think Ed Herman deserved a POTN since he has to work 2 jobs and his finish was awesome, and FOTN to Arce/Erosa.

What do you geniuses think?

Short Fuse could use the bonus money, probably had to jump on the bus after the fight.

RDA deserves a bonus for retiring Kevin Lee and sending him back to community college.

UFC hates Ed Herman no bonus and not even in the UFC game. smfh

RDA deserves a bonus for retiring Kevin Lee and sending him back to community college.

That could've been FOTN too. Lee ain't going away just yet.

how about some love for do bronx? guy absolutely destroyed lentz...was much better than the wmma's fight

how about some love for do bronx? guy absolutely destroyed lentz...was much better than the wmma's fight

Yeah, another one worthy of POTN/FOTN over the WMMA shit.

There were a lot of good finishes tonight, I don't know how the hell they chose Dawson of all people. Trevino looked like he was busting him up until that last 30 seconds.

Arce/Erosa, Herman, Pereira, and maybe Oliviera all deserved bonuses. Solid night of fights

Dana is a turd as usual and gave Fight Of The Night to Ladd/Eubanks (yawn)
<Waaah>

If you thought Ladd vs Eubanks was worthy only of a yawn, the problem is with you. The audience at the fight was clearly very enthusiastic during it, enjoying the action. They had the right response to an excellent fight.

<Waaah>

If you thought Ladd vs Eubanks was worthy only of a yawn, the problem is with you. The audience at the fight was clearly very enthusiastic during it, enjoying the action. They had the right response to an excellent fight.

That was probably the only other fight you watched last night besides the Megan Anderson fiasco.

That was probably the only other fight you watched last night besides the Megan Anderson fiasco.
Stop being an idiot if you can. I fucking hate WMMA but that fight between Ladd and Eubanks was fire (for WMMA). Did you see Herman vs Cummins? that was like a bumfight compared to the rest of the card

Yeah, another one worthy of POTN/FOTN over the WMMA shit.

There were a lot of good finishes tonight, I don't know how the hell they chose Dawson of all people. Trevino looked like he was busting him up until that last 30 seconds.

It actually happened a lot.
They give POTN to guys who get a hail mary sub or KO, it's really stupid.

It's not a SOTN/KOTN, it's for Performance, being beated for the entire fight shouldn't make you earn one.

So you don't really like real mma fights? you just want to see some blob beat another blob instantly?

God you're dumb. I don't like "real mma fights"? Yeah, I liked the main event and about 8 other fights on that card. But I'm not a WMMA dick-tucker who prefers Invicta level fights over long time veterans.

How fucking dare you. Leave my thread.

He deserved it because he works 2 jobs? Maybe you can pay him a performance bonus

Back