Sage had 8 facial fractures after KO loss

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Being a MMA fighter is one of the hardest jobs ever

People talk shit about his chin but that isnt the problem.

That shot would have stopped 99% of fighters.

His defense needs work.

Looks like Adebisi put his lover in the infirmary
IllustriousCautiousDolphin-small.gif

<{dayum}>
Wish him a quick recovery

Damn.....

Poor kid. Hope for a speedy recovery.

People talk shit about his chin but that isnt the problem.

That shot would have stopped 99% of fighters.

His defense needs work.
He's definitely got a chin issue but I agree improved defense would go a long way.

Damn he should have got insurance for his face.

Cosmo was the worst first fight for the style he uses - that bladed karate style vs a legit muay thai/kickboxer like Cosmo (throw in small gloves) and that was a disaster waiting to happen.

I like Sage. But he really shouldn’t be a professional fighter.

Cosmo was the worst first fight for the style he uses - that bladed karate style vs a legit muay thai/kickboxer like Cosmo (throw in small gloves) and that was a disaster waiting to happen.
Yes and no, Sage may have been able to go straight for the takedown, telegraphed or not and controlled Cosmo. Standing with Cosmo at all was a disaster waiting to happen, despite not being a primarily a wrestler it was really his only chance.

8 facial fractures from one punch is insane. Nobody deserves that.
30seconds fight, one punch, and you end up with half your face broken?? I'm not sure Sage is gonna continue if that's the result. His family obviously has money, I never really thought he WANTED to be an MMA fighter that bad, it was just his Dad pushing it.

Health is the most important thing. If he cops another huge shot on that same side of his face, then he might have unfixable damage. He can do all kinds of things in life, I think he should consider retiring from MMA.

Don't like seeing any fighter get damaged so bad they need frigging 9hours of surgery. Not one bit.

Last edited:
Back