Is part of Conor's popularity because of his height?

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
This is a serious question. I've been thinking about this and I realized one of the reasons I love Conor is his height. Conor breaks the traditional norm of professional athletes needing to be tall and big. Perfect proof of this is all the people constantly pointing out how "short" he is.

As a 5'6 male myself who has dealt with insecurity issues for many years, I can speak from personal experience and say that Conor really inspires me. He comes from nothing being a plumber which is also relatable, but the point is he never gave up on his dream of being more than just a manlet. Now Conor has a beautiful wife and is one of the most popular athletes in the world.

I've gone to extensive counseling about getting over my self esteem issues with my height and I can tell you guys nothing helps me more than looking at other successfull height people.

Conor defied size. He showed what you can do with pure willpower. He even moved up two weight classes to fight a vastly bigger fighter in Nate Diaz and persevered through a loss and got the W. Truly an amazing human.

I think if it is a contributing factor, it's immaterial when compared to his charisma and left hand.

Trying your troll job elsewhere since you get destroyed in the War room?

Those are some awfully big balls you have there.
In b4 Sherdog crucifies you for your vertical deficit.

Manlets make me smile

Ummm no lol

It's his personality, clearly.. nothing to do with height.

xgiaDLO.gif

No such thing as a secure manlet.

I’d worry more about your penchant for Conor dolls than your height. Maybe you should air that out at the next therapy session.

Yes, that's why I can't relate to him or your trials and tribulations as a manlet, sorry bro.

If anything that makes it more difficult for him.

It's generally bigger fighters that are the marquee attractions. Otherwise Mighty Mouse would have been a draw.

Absolutely... Who doesn’t think a cute kid is well... cute

tenor.gif

This is a serious question. I've been thinking about this and I realized one of the reasons I love Conor is his height. Conor breaks the traditional norm of professional athletes needing to be tall and big. Perfect proof of this is all the people constantly pointing out how "short" he is.

As a 5'6 male myself who has dealt with insecurity issues for many years, I can speak from personal experience and say that Conor really inspires me. He comes from nothing being a plumber which is also relatable, but the point is he never gave up on his dream of being more than just a manlet. Now Conor has a beautiful wife and is one of the most popular athletes in the world.

I've gone to extensive counseling about getting over my self esteem issues with my height and I can tell you guys nothing helps me more than looking at other successfull height people.

Conor defied size. He showed what you can do with pure willpower. He even moved up two weight classes to fight a vastly bigger fighter in Nate Diaz and persevered through a loss and got the W. Truly an amazing human.
Well if your going to troll might as well go all in. Nate was three times his size and could fight at 205 if he wanted too.

Despite this being a hilarious troll thread I would think someone like Danny Devito would be more of a role model for you.
Became famous playing a complete asshole
View attachment 572823
Starred alongside Arnold
upload_2019-4-26_14-25-7.jpeg
Was in Batman Returns
9cfa890c93d0c33302b0a47553cfc1ef.jpg

And is worth about $80 Million.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-26_14-26-33.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-26_14-26-33.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1
Back