Canor whisky sales top 1bn but..

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

Imagine him winning that khabib fight, popping a bottle of proper tap and giving joe rogan some. Khabib probably cost Canor like another 1bn in sales by tapping him out.

The only reason he took that fight was to promote whiskey and the win could have served him big time.

Khabib is taking everything he works for. Canor "i tap" McGregor.

I don't care about Whisky sales. I care about MMA.
I don't care about his money, I care about when he fights.

shit thread imo

What's with the whiskey threads lately, alcoholic much?

shit thread imo
tenor.gif

Its irish whisky sales in total that were over 1bn, not connner's alone doof

Super sick of McGregor, his stupid whiskey and constant threads about its sales.

Can’t believe they sold 1 Billion of that Gazelle piss.

It's funny when Conor haters can't even recognize another hating thread and just start hating on it, cus they read "Conor".

Imagine him winning that khabib fight, popping a bottle of proper tap and giving joe rogan some. Khabib probably cost Canor like another 1bn in sales by tapping him out.

The only reason he took that fight was to promote whiskey and the win could have served him big time.

Khabib is taking everything he works for. Canor "i tap" McGregor.

Lm8JMY9.jpg

YMxrC7i.jpg

C7KXXIN.jpg

fT0Qilt.jpg

shit thread imo
It's an assessment he's making within the context of MMA. Not all MMA threads' subjects are within the frame of the fight itself, many other aspects are interesting. Browse through Sherdog's ufc section and you'll se that significant part of the threads are about other topics than the fight itself. A majority of Sherdog users involve in those threads...

Back