A lot of rematches go the other way.

Bisping/Rockhold
Jacare/Mousasi
Werdum/Overeem
Conor/Nate
Faber/Cruz

Don't be so confident.

Not if Tyquil looks like he did against Usman
Usman made him look like that. Robbie can't. Robbie will be afraid of that T-Wood Bomb, and Tyron Woodley likes to play the fence.

I won't be surprised by a boring decision for Tyron Woodley or a controversial win by Robbie Lawler, or just an overall controversial fight.

Coming off from a loss can be tough but I'm still rooting for T-wood.

Looks like one of them is driving a truck and the other a chopper.

Lawler is going to come out on fire in this fight. Lawler will stop Tyron. He is not going to be so conservative this time. I expect the same Ruthless Robbie Lawler we got against Askren.

Yikes idk.. a hungry Tyron looking to get back in the win column? People seem to forget that Lawler fought conservatively against tyron because he had to... we see what happens when tyron lands.

Tough fight for Lawler assuming Woodleys confidence isn't shaken.

50/50 fight IMO, despite how the first played out.

Lawler is going to come out on fire in this fight. Lawler will stop Tyron. He is not going to be so conservative this time. I expect the same Ruthless Robbie Lawler we got against Askren.
He’ll gas and get overwhelmed or get hit with a counter and slept. He hasn’t got the power to KO Woodley

giphy.gif

But, I’m rooting for Robbie.

Usman made him look like that. Robbie can't. Robbie will be afraid of that T-Wood Bomb, and Tyron Woodley likes to play the fence.

I won't be surprised by a boring decision for Tyron Woodley or a controversial win by Robbie Lawler, or just an overall controversial fight.

Usman did a great job, but Tyron didn't look right from the very first second of the fight and on.

He’ll gas and get overwhelmed or get hit with a counter and slept. He hasn’t got the power to KO Woodley
Hasnt got the power? Are you serious? I would never count out Robbie in any fight, dude has the power to finish anyone

Lawler has lost 3 of his last 4 fights, so this is close to Robbies last stand as a title contender. He is without a doubt one of the most brutal and fun fighters to watch, so I will be rooting for the Ruthless one! I hope he gets another shot at Askren too

Lawler doesn't have the power to finish Woodley?? Haven't watched much MMA have you. <Lmaoo>

Back