Media JRE MMA Show with Khalil Rountree Jr.

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Did you know?
Rountree was born in Los Angeles, California. When he was two years old, his father was shot and killed in an attempted robbery while working as the tour manager for Boyz II Men.

At the age of 20 and weighing 300 lbs., Rountree joined Wand Fight Team gym in the attempt to lose weight. After one year of MMA training, Rountree started his MMA amateur career in 2011.

Good stuff. I don’t watch Rogan but I read your comments. Rountree seems like a good guy.

Good stuff. I don’t watch Rogan but I read your comments. Rountree seems like a good guy.
Yeah he is a class bloke, very down to earth unlike alot of top mma dudes

This was a good listen, better than most fighters.

Awesome!! This is the type of shit that I wanna see on JRE's MMA show! Not just the big "stars"

I'll check this out. I really liked him on TUF. They went into his dad's death and some of his backstory on TUF.

Do4u3El.gif

Round Tree seems like a good dude.

I'll give this a listen

Saw this guy on tuf, just mehh,,, Now this mf Knocking out Saki and giving thaibox clinics in the cage.

Khalil blessed Joe with this portrait. Talented man to capture Rogan in such an honest light.

Fantastic what a little motivation, dieting and hardwork (+special supps) can do.
Is that gyno on his part? Overweight men can get it, but it’s a little dubious in a full contact sport.

Back